Seat Counters - 2023/24

Those have no tickets left, it doesn't go up as sold out now if it is a PL Home game as there will be exchange tickets.

Burnley was exactly the same, no tickets left, but the away allocations are repurposed in the last month, then various seats held back for players, hospitality etc are put on along with Exchange seats.

How many tickets are held back for the players, 100’s?

Come on! £33 a ticket for an under 18!!

SSL1, block 115. 1 Adult and 1 under 18 to go and watch City v Burnley on a Wednesday night in January (schools are back), £94!!!

IMG_0307.jpeg

Are the people running our club for fucking real? The club might be trying to drive up match day revenue, but in the process it is alienating and driving out City fans who can’t afford the ticket prices.

Imagine a business that deprives it’s customers/fans of the opportunity to watch what they want to watch on purpose by pricing them out, all in the name of driving up match day revenue.

I‘ve just watched the City Warm Weather Training video.

Kahldoon accepting his best CEO award.

IMG_0310.jpeg

”And let’s not forget, we have the ‘best fans in the world’.” (who can’t watch the best football team in the world because the people running City are pricing them out)

Sort it out Khaldoon!

Last edited:

SSL1, block 115. 1 Adult and 1 under 18 to go and watch City v Burnley on a Wednesday night in January (schools are back), £94!!!

View attachment 105151

Are the people running our club for fucking real? The club might be trying to drive up match day revenue, but in the process it is alienating and driving out City fans who can’t afford the ticket prices.

Imagine a business that deprives it’s customers/fans of the opportunity to watch what they want to watch on purpose by pricing them out, all in the name of driving up match day revenue.

View attachment 105150

”And let’s not forget, we have the ‘best fans in the world’.” (who can’t watch the best football team in the world because the people running City are pricing them out)

Sort it out Khaldoon!
We have fans fawning over the increased revenue but complaining about ticket prices.

The club know exactly what they are doing with the ticket prices, getting a perfect fanbase containing either rich or stupid people (Montgomery Burns).

View attachment 105151

View attachment 105150

Sort it out Khaldoon!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, under 18’s are £9 at Anfield.

SSL3 - 1053
ESL3 - 668
CBL3 - 442
L2 - 229
L1 - 321
Total - 2713

Last edited:
SSL3 - 1053
ESL3 - 668
CBL3 - 442
L2 - 229
L1 - 321
Total - 2713
I was told by a few different people that I was being dramatic and they would all be gone by the day of the game. It’s no wonder the club think they can do what they want.

Still seats unsold v Burnley. That's what happens when you charge an adult & u18, £94, for 2 tickets against Burnley on Wednesday night in January , with schools back, in SSL1-115. Even more expensive elsewhere. Club also slow to let S/T holders buy extra fromBurnley’s returns.

1706515517235.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.