Seat Counters - 2023/24

Left Leicester at 4:30, got through the P1 turnstile just after the first goal. Nightmare journey, which I fully expected, but still made the effort. More than can be said about a fair few local 116 regulars who just couldn't be arsed.

Greeted by some VERY over zealous stewarding at half time. The cunts that treated dozens of City fans like shit should be sacked by the club. Sure as eggs are eggs they'll be scouring CCTV and banning Blues instead.

Just got home.

Up the fucking Blues.

Yeah I take my hat off to people like you coming from miles away to support the team.
I live in Ashton u lyne so not far for me , but got a mate who lives in the City centre and he couldn't be arsed going cos of the weather, and he is a seasoncard holder . So you can't always blame the prices for empty seats, even tho I agree with them.

Just had a look how Arsenal would have priced last night's game, in the family stand at The Emirates it would have cost an adult 28.50 and a junior 11 pound, so 39.50 for one of the richest fan bases, Manchester City shamefully arrived at 94 pounds for the same match for an adult and a junior, our fanbase is smaller than Arsenals and considerably poorer. Our fanbase is ridiculed nationally, and our club doesn't give a fuck, other than to rinse us for our every last penny, and for our manager to constantly call us out, it's time this bullshit was addressed and the club recognised our supporters and worked with all of us, rather than exploiting every financial opportunity

No. He’s not saying give the tickets away (although that’s clearly what City did with some of the Burnley returns as they weren’t shifting). He - along with many others - is saying don’t price that game up at £61 for adults and £33 for kids in the first place. Whoever signed off on that is a fucking idiot. It’s a bit different if it’s originally a weekend game (always an easier sell) and it then later gets rearranged to midweek due to participation in the FA Cup or whatever, but they can’t use that excuse this time as last night’s game was always scheduled to be played midweek. We’ve had weekend games in the league priced lower than last night’s this season so why the fuck they thought they could charge a higher price for Burnley in a January midweek and not get criticised for it is beyond me.

To add insult to injury, they didn’t even price the Burnley returns at the £30 Burnley fans paid, which is something they’ve done in the past, instead pricing them at over double that. At least some commonsense has prevailed as they’ve now done this for Brentford.
Ok ,maybe I’ll concede that the club maybe got the ticket pricing wrong for this game and maybe they should have put the Burnley returns at the same price of £30 ? - not sure why ?and don’t think any other club would do that with returns ,

My main point is that I think when all factors considered ,time of year ,price of tickets ,weather,time of kick off etc etc ,the attendance was fantastic,

Looking back though ,£61/£33 for that fixture for tickets that in the majority the club have already received the money ,is ridiculous ,and questions should be asked of whoever signed that off.

Just had a look how Arsenal would have priced last night's game, in the family stand at The Emirates it would have cost an adult 28.50 and a junior 11 pound, so 39.50 for one of the richest fan bases, Manchester City shamefully arrived at 94 pounds for the same match for an adult and a junior, our fanbase is smaller than Arsenals and considerably poorer. Our fanbase is ridiculed nationally, and our club doesn't give a fuck, other than to rinse us for our every last penny, and for our manager to constantly call us out, it's time this bullshit was addressed and the club recognised our supporters and worked with all of us, rather than exploiting every financial opportunity

Exactly.

At least the Brentford tickets are cheaper, including the tickets Brentford decided not to take.(info posted by bluesmith), which is a step in the right direction.

Hopefully the club will do a full scale review of match day ticket prices in the Summer and come up with more affordable tickets for families, under 18's, etc, for certain less attractive matches next season?

Exactly.

At least the Brentford tickets are cheaper, including the tickets Brentford decided not to take.(info posted by bluesmith), which is a step in the right direction.

Hopefully the club will do a full scale review of match day ticket prices in the Summer and come up with more affordable tickets for families, under 18's, etc, for certain less attractive matches next season?
I wouldn’t hold your breath, I’m not sure they give a shit.

Ok ,maybe I’ll concede that the club maybe got the ticket pricing wrong for this game and maybe they should have put the Burnley returns at the same price of £30 ? - not sure why ?and don’t think any other club would do that with returns ,

My main point is that I think when all factors considered ,time of year ,price of tickets ,weather,time of kick off etc etc ,the attendance was fantastic,

Looking back though ,£61/£33 for that fixture for tickets that in the majority the club have already received the money ,is ridiculous ,and questions should be asked of whoever signed that off.
If it was the derby game or Liverpool I really don't think the time or day of kick off or the weather would have been one bit an issue. We need to support the team full stop. As for the prices if I wasn't a season ticket holder I would definitely be priced out.

Maybe someone at the club listened? But loads of tickets now on the site for the Brentford game, you can get an adult and 2 kids for £51 in total, ( o see the best team in the world!), after the member's discount (1x £25, 2 x £13). No complaints, proper pricing, get it full and hopping for the run-in. Gave them abuse for the Burnley pricing shambles, they deserve kudos for that Brentford pricing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.