Seat Counters - 2023/24

I've just clicked on the picture and seen 30 mins. No way was it like that. looked almost full from my seat in the South Stand.

I watched highlights of the game and there was a handful of seats empty.
Seat that were sold and season ticket holder couldn't make the early kickoff time. City boiling piss again
IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE CTID

They’re obsessed. It’s literally all they’ve got now. It used to be that we would be mocked for not winning trophies..

a rudimentry search on twitter shows the exact same picture with the seats full, been edited by some sad scouse twat
I recorded the game and went to that point. It definitely wasn't a doctored image. There are a lot of empty seats but a few that look empty on that shared photo aren't. The blur makes it look that way but there are people wearing blue in some of these seats.

I recorded the game and went to that point. It definitely wasn't a doctored image. There are a lot of empty seats but a few that look empty on that shared photo aren't. The blur makes it look that way but there are people wearing blue in some of these seats.
The match was sold out, there were empty seats just before and just after the half time interval, like every other stadium in the country.
End of story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.