Seat Counters - 2023/24

I paid £28 for a 15 yo to sit in SS3 for Everton.

I suspect your need of getting 3 limits options but £49 for a child! Is that sat next to Pep on the bench?

It a place on the players bench with a chance of being picked to play.

I wonder when we’ll see the first £100 match day ticket?

With regards to price: I take 3 lads with me, none of whom are able to buy season tickets so I go match to match.

I've been waiting for Seat Exchange to get them tickets for this game and a few appeared yesterday - £49 for a child. This is the first time ever I considered not paying it. £150 for three kids for what is probably not really even a "CAT A" type game. It's simply too much.
Looking on the site now Dave I reckon you've panicked and bought the first that were available.
There are shit loads on the Exchange now all over the ground, including some at £28 if the lads have memberships!

Looking on the site now Dave I reckon you've panicked and bought the first that were available.
There are shit loads on the Exchange now all over the ground, including some at £28 if the lads have memberships!
I’m on about Chelsea. I sit in 328 and anywhere in the same stand is £49 for kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.