Seat Counters - 2023/24

I’ve given my spare ticket away. People will be selling skates for peanuts tomorrow. Loads of factors including expense, transport, kick off time, 3 prem home games in a row, parking regulations and less illustrious opposition affect demand. That said, I only go to watch City and I see Brentford as decent opposition.

fair play to you, tomorrow should have been a free upgrade game, to make up for it not being a saturday game, yet the club are asking concessions to bring proof of id, honestly where is our club heading

That's the correct answer: "the 3rd tier away end sold out fast as it was £30 tickets". Price it right, you fill the ground. The problem may be, that having priced it so high initially they have to maintain that price level for the re-sales. Also matchday buyers are entitled to return tickets after the game was moved for TV, so lots more coming back at the high price. It's a pity, we're fighting for the title, we absoloutely need a full house shouting us on, with lots of gaps tomorrow it'll be compared to Clanfield, and made to look like the City fans don't care, but they do care, they just can't afford it at £53 with a run of home games. Just see the sold out SS 3rd tier at £30 for proof....
The problem is £30 is more than the pro rata price of the majority of season tickets. So the club aren’t going to want to reimburse a season ticket holder say £38 and then resell the seat for £30. Selling the Brentford returns for £30 is great and you probably could do the back of SS3 but the rest of the stadium it wouldn’t work. I’d suggest for games such as this divide the price of a season ticket by 19, then add £5 rounded up or down to the nearest pound.

The problem is £30 is more than the pro rata price of the majority of season tickets. So the club aren’t going to want to reimburse a season ticket holder say £38 and then resell the seat for £30. Selling the Brentford returns for £30 is great and you probably could do the back of SS3 but the rest of the stadium it wouldn’t work. I’d suggest for games such as this divide the price of a season ticket by 19, then add £5 rounded up or down to the nearest pound.

way too sensible, the club think there are 1000's waiting in the wings to be rinsed

fair play to you, tomorrow should have been a free upgrade game, to make up for it not being a saturday game, yet the club are asking concessions to bring proof of id, honestly where is our club heading
Good ideas. In addition, I don’t know if there’s scope for City helping people in between jobs like the old days.

I don’t know how they stop it now. There are plenty of people who will miss games for genuine reasons, I miss some myself, but how many of the thousands of tickets on the exchange for tomorrow night have been put there by people who can’t be arsed with Brentford on a Tuesday night. I’m not knocking the supporters by the way, I understand why they do it, if you haven’t got a season ticket nowadays then forget it. The club have created this mess for themselves.
Living 100 miles away and finishing work at 5pm, with no delays, a fair wind and a big slice of luck, we can just about make an 8pm kick off.

7:30pm guarantees I'll be travelling a round trip of 200 miles to watch 45 mins of football, getting home well after midnight.

Tickets are on exchange and I'm apologising to no fucker for that, especially after making the same 200 mile round trip a mere 72 hours before this one.

Madness. We're going for a historic 4th title on the trot. The best team that most of us will ever see. And there's still loads of tickets available because of ridiculous pricing. It's not rocket science. A sold out ground with a pumped up atmosphere is worth a goal start. Just reduce prices and let Mancunians in!

Living 100 miles away and finishing work at 5pm, with no delays, a fair wind and a big slice of luck, we can just about make an 8pm kick off.

7:30pm guarantees I'll be travelling a round trip of 200 miles to watch 45 mins of football, getting home well after midnight.

Tickets are on exchange and I'm apologising to no fucker for that, especially after making the same 200 mile round trip a mere 72 hours before this one.
I don’t blame you for listing the tickets, which I literally put in my post.
The point I’m making is that City are creating a situation whereby plenty of people who in the past would have been prepared to let season tickets go as they can’t or don’t want to use them often enough are keeping them because they know that without one nowadays is a complete nightmare.
If match day members were treated more fairly with regards price, access to tickets on a points basis for big games etc. we’d be in a better position in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.