Seat Counters - 2023/24

I don’t blame you for listing the tickets, which I literally put in my post.
The point I’m making is that City are creating a situation whereby plenty of people who in the past would have been prepared to let season tickets go as they can’t or don’t want to use them often enough are keeping them because they know that without one nowadays is a complete nightmare.
If match day members were treated more fairly with regards price, access to tickets on a points basis for big games etc. we’d be in a better position in my opinion.
Exactly this. They've done a lot of talking about how they want to be in line with other top 6 clubs, having a lower percentage of season ticket holders compared to matchday fans.

To achieve this they need people to give up their Season Tickets, however they've now created a situation where nobody in their right mind would give up their season ticket!

The way our loyal matchday members have been treated in the past few years has been a disgrace, from the madrid scandal to the absurd ticket prices. Perhaps if they treated loyal matchday members a bit better, they might find more season ticket holders willing to make the change.

So congrats city you're the most profitable club in the world, we'll see how it looks in a few years

left hand right hand. I’ll be in Lanzarote for this and managed to sell my ticket on the exchange scheme. Still getting emails from the club telling me to take some form of id to prove my pensioners ticket

To give them a break for once, they’re not going to go to the trouble of cross referencing every single concessionary ticket holder to check they’ve not sold the ticket back for this one particular game, before sending out a generic email.

Where’s Danny Wilson these days? Or is he the one putting the prices up?

He’s become the Invisible Man alongside Soriano and Khaldoon apart from his end of season video, which never addresses match day tickets prices. Bar City Matters and the minutes of the meeting every ‘3 months’, the directors and the club no longer engage with the fans.

Last edited:
Exactly this. They've done a lot of talking about how they want to be in line with other top 6 clubs, having a lower percentage of season ticket holders compared to matchday fans.

To achieve this they need people to give up their Season Tickets, however they've now created a situation where nobody in their right mind would give up their season ticket!

The way our loyal matchday members have been treated in the past few years has been a disgrace, from the madrid scandal to the absurd ticket prices. Perhaps if they treated loyal matchday members a bit better, they might find more season ticket holders willing to make the change.

So congrats city you're the most profitable club in the world, we'll see how it looks in a few years
People are now apparently ‘leasing’ their STs to these legalised tout agencies for a year, hence they have tickets to all the games and also certain aways

The £30 SSL3 weren't exactly flying out the door, and they just went, similar to Burnley, looking like large amounts were repurposed at once.

For a low demand midweek PL game people have made their minds up a week in advance, and a £100 night or a £142 night out doesn't make much difference.

People are now apparently ‘leasing’ their STs to these legalised tout agencies for a year, hence they have tickets to all the games and also certain aways
The club? The unauthorised agencies don't have any away tickets, they use the Facebook site, and even sites like this to try to source them once sold, even touts on the day, and will cancel the sale if they can't find any after winding the customer up.

There sourcing them from Manchester City Football Club hierarchy.
Check out Block 303 and 304 in the East stand,full of overseas supporters paying a fortune from tour operators affiliated to the club.
Go to an away match and see the same ,sourced through Manchester City Football club, not season ticket holders.
Stop blaming the supporters and look at the real culprits who are abusing the loyalty of fans who stuck by them for years and are now deemed expendable by the powers that be .

He’s become the Invisible Man alongside Soriano and Khaldoon apart from his end of season video, which never addresses match day tickets prices. Bar City Matters and the minutes of the meeting every ‘3 months’, the directors and the club no longer engage with the fans.
I’m not surprised, I’d be embarrassed to face real supporters with the way they are taking things off the pitch.

Up at 5 for work,will now work like a trojan to ensure I get away early enough for the300 mile round trip, will encounter traffic work going and road closures come back, home for 1am, for another 5am start, now where is my passport as I need proof I am not embezzling the concessions, I am sat here thinking, this club has lost touch with it’s supporters, and a few light shows don’t change that

Up at 5 for work,will now work like a trojan to ensure I get away early enough for the300 mile round trip, will encounter traffic work going and road closures come back, home for 1am, for another 5am start, now where is my passport as I need proof I am not embezzling the concessions, I am sat here thinking, this club has lost touch with it’s supporters, and a few light shows don’t change that
The best thing about the light show is it clears the bar areas a bit earlier before kick off so theres no queue to slip an extra pint in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.