Seat counters 2023/24

I almost stayed at home last night and watched on TNT.

Pissing down, transport issues rushing after work but old habits die hard and I always think that when the club have slow days numbers wise that its my duty to turn up.
i hope you left on 82 minutes....

Why would he lie to me and the other people we was stood with what's he got to gain and if you monitor ticket sales up to kick off you need get a life

A lot of people talk a lot of shit. Often for no other reason than they like talking shit.

I’ve never, ever heard of the club selling tickets at knockdown prices just before a game.

I think he’s talking shit mate.

Why would he lie to me and the other people we was stood with what's he got to gain and if you monitor ticket sales up to kick off you need get a life
You don't need to monitor all the way to kick off you can check any time including now.

Burnley ticket plan

There's no tickets under £61 for an adult. There were though plenty of tickets going on the Facebook sites for around that price so he may have got one on there and not been clear?

Last edited:
There’s no chance the club would discount tickets at the last minute because a few were left. As soon as they do that they open the door to people not buying for future games and waiting until they’ve been discounted. And also there’s absolutely no point in knocking the price down but not telling anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.