Seat Counters - 2023/24

Across town in Trafford. ;-)

Manchester United today launched its season ticket sales process for the 2023/24 campaign.

Following 11 consecutive seasons of frozen ticket pricing, due to the escalating cost of matchday delivery, the price of adult Season Tickets will increase this year by five per cent per match, rounded to the nearest pound. Executive Club Members will also see an average price rise of five per cent next season.

Following a successful trial this season, which has halved the number of tickets not being used, the minimum ticket usage for Premier League matches will be increased to 75 per cent next season.

Season Ticket Holders are reminded that forwarding a ticket to an Official Member, using the buy-back scheme, or donating the cost of your ticket to the Manchester United Foundation counts towards usage.

In response to fan feedback and in support of our younger Reds, we are pleased to continue to freeze the costs for Under-16 and Youth Season Tickets in dedicated family areas. Prices for U16s tickets will remain at £10 per game in these areas and all Under-16s will retain the 50 per cent discount across the stadium.

We have also retained the 50 per cent discount for current Over-65 Season Ticket Holders and fans moving into this category over the course of next season will receive a 25 per cent discount in all areas of the ground.

In addition, Over-65 Season Ticket Holders will no longer need to personally use their ticket for 50 per cent of home Premier League games.

Next season.

Manchester United will increase the price of their season tickets by five per cent for the 2024-25 season.

It is the second increase United have put on season tickets after 11 consecutive seasons of price freezes, after also introducing a five per cent increase for their 2022-23 season tickets. The club said last year they would cover 50 per cent of the inflationary cost.

Another significant change is the replacement of executive seating in the Stretford End and reallocating the area to ordinary season ticket holders. Applications will be accepted from existing season ticket holders, and 500 seats will be reserved for fans aged 16-25 with a special ‘youth season ticket’ priced at £16 ($20) per game.

Last edited:
22 seats left for Everton. Single seats only.
Bars unavailable. Sold out.
Hospitality left from £150 to £580. 4 different packages.3 offsite packages. Platinum Boxes - 8 seaters.

22 seats left for Everton. Single seats only.
Bars unavailable. Sold out.
Hospitality left from £150 to £580. 4 different packages.3 offsite packages. Platinum Boxes - 8 seaters.
Something I’ve wondered in the past, what’s the difference between bars and hospitality? When you click on them they seem to be advertising the same thing.

Something I’ve wondered in the past, what’s the difference between bars and hospitality? When you click on them they seem to be advertising the same thing.
My guess would be that in the "Bars" you still have to pay for food and drink. I have absolutely no basis for this, and honestly you wouldn't catch me paying a bucket load of money just to have to pay more money for food!

Everton. There is no availability for this event.(match tickets)

Ah, ok! It came up with that message when I logged on to the ticket page. Thanks.

My guess would be that in the "Bars" you still have to pay for food and drink. I have absolutely no basis for this, and honestly you wouldn't catch me paying a bucket load of money just to have to pay more money for food!
The bars are small bars they have created within the stadium with allocated seats nearby.

The offsite packages are where you have a meal and one of the allocated restaurants - and they taxi you to the stadium for kick off - but you be sat anywhere in the stadium.

I can’t imagine anybody wanting to pay £300 a person for a 3 course meal at Goucho on Saturday before getting to the ground for a 12:30 kick off. They will be getting their starters served and 10:30am.

If they don’t sell the offsite packages the tickets just get sold as normal tickets closer to the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.