Seat Counters - 2023/24

Agh OK i was woundering how many do we think buy the memberhsip and would eligible at 2pm Tuesday

So were gusiing 100k but only 5k of that go to matches seems a little high . Not sure what 95k get out of just giving city £30 a year but ok thanks if its only 5k going matches should eb ok for Tuesday

Thanks

On top of that, or possibly included in it, you’ve got the mysterious Charity Shield crew. Who presumably had at least one member in each party.

But who even knows if that’s the case?

On top of that, or possibly included in it, you’ve got the mysterious Charity Shield crew. Who presumably had at least one member in each party.

But who even knows if that’s the case?
Ticket agencies. It will be the same for this game. London will be packed with people there for the Marathon and tickets are not that expensive on agency sites. I think there will be loads of tourists in our end at Wembley.

Just done a quick count and there are 19,523 showing.

I had a look at last year’s thread and there were around 16,000 left when it went on sale to Cityzens. There’s still 1 more set of criteria to kick in - any seasoncard holder - before it goes on sale to Cityzens. It’s possible that there will be more left this time when it goes on sale to Cityzens. That said, there’s still tonight, tomorrow, and Monday before it goes on sale to any SC holder at 10am on Tuesday. I’d expect another 1000-1500 to shift before then.

That’s dedication! You Sir are a bonafide seat counter. Applause.

Agh OK i was woundering how many do we think buy the memberhsip and would eligible at 2pm Tuesday

So were gusiing 100k but only 5k of that go to matches seems a little high . Not sure what 95k get out of just giving city £30 a year but ok thanks if its only 5k going matches should eb ok for Tuesday

Thanks
There are far far more than 5k with a membership who see us play multiple times per season.

Every home PL game has at least 10k home seats for sale.

I’d put that number closer to 30/40k who go to 2 or more games per season.

Just done a quick count and there are 19,523 showing.

I had a look at last year’s thread and there were around 16,000 left when it went on sale to Cityzens. There’s still 1 more set of criteria to kick in - any seasoncard holder - before it goes on sale to Cityzens. It’s possible that there will be more left this time when it goes on sale to Cityzens. That said, there’s still tonight, tomorrow, and Monday before it goes on sale to any SC holder at 10am on Tuesday. I’d expect another 1000-1500 to shift before then.
Poor sales so far. They should have gone straight down to citizens/extra ticket earlier so that people would make plans to travel as groups or families. I’m going to make the first call here, and I know I’m early, that this won’t sell out.

To the Empty Seat Flappers, you need to probably be reassured that I keep getting it badly wrong this season.

Poor sales so far. They should have gone straight down to citizens/extra ticket earlier so that people would make plans to travel as groups or families. I’m going to make the first call here, and I know I’m early, that this won’t sell out.

To the Empty Seat Flappers, you need to probably be reassured that I keep getting it badly wrong this season.
People are out and away for Easter.

Tickets will start to fly out from Tuesday.

I’m confident it will sell out.

For me, the community shield changed everything regarding these wembley games.

Even if the uptake isn't as much with ST holders, there'll a much larger following of day trippers to fill the gaps, compared to previous seasons

We probably sold less at this stage of the criteria for the community shield. It will be interesting to see whether the huge Cityzen uptake for that game was a one off or the norm going forwards.

The slow initial demand has made booking transport a problem that, in turn, further slows sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.