Seat Counters - 2023/24

Fair enough. I’m just interested to find out how and why so many semi-final and cup final tickets end up being given to people who don’t support either team.

From memory there are about 10,000 Club Wembley members who get tickets to every game at Wembley as part of their membership. And then there are about 14,000 that go out to members of the FA family through ballots - which is a lot lower than the number they used to dish out I believe. It's the FA's showcase final and I think it's fair that those involved in grassroots football get the chance to attend as a reward for their work. But the FA can't really stop them from being sold on unfortunately. They just need to keep reviewing how many get used appropriately to determine whether they should keep doing it.

Slap on the back tickets should be mainly awarded for the Community Shield game.

Maybe 1k or so for the FA Cup final for outstanding work within grass roots by application only.

Selling out quick, people have accepted no more will be added, 173 showing.

Last edited:
Less than 200 left in blocks 232, 235, 237 and 238. £225 - £250.

There were a handful of £45 and £115 tickets first thing, but were taken instantly as you can imagine.

I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford the £250 tickets and have bought them in past finals, but it really does suck for Season ticket holders that can’t.

This makes no sense to me, considering last season it went down to all season ticket holders, possibly Cityzen memberships and it was the first ever derby cup final in our Treble season!

Serious questions need to be asked around the allocation.

Less than 200 left in blocks 232, 235, 237 and 238. £225 - £250.

There were a handful of £45 and £115 tickets first thing, but were taken instantly as you can imagine.

I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford the £250 tickets, but it really does suck for Season ticket holders that can’t.

This makes no sense to me, considering last season it went down to all season ticket holders, possibly Cityzen memberships and it was the first ever derby cup final in our Treble season!
I’m not defending the club taking a bigger % but last year we also ended up with 3k more tickets or maybe more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.