Seat Counters - 2023/24

Whoever this woman is I’m taken aback by the level of hypocrisy on here. When it was the Cup game, one poster said they had bought a r ticket just in case they decided to go. Obviously, there was no criticism of this on here because they had t got their ticket through an OSC Branch. Now this woman comes along and apparently gets her ticket through a Branch and gets behind the team but she’s a wrong un lol.

I don’t really care about either example. If people use their initiative to get tickets they fine by me. I would much rather the ticket be used though.

Last edited:
Whoever this woman is I’m taken aback by the level of hypocrisy on here. When it was the Cup game, one poster said they had bought a r ticket just in case they decided to go. Obviously, there was no crucial of this on here because they had t got their ticket through an OSC Branch. Now this woman comes along and apparently gets her ticket through a Branch and gets behind the team but she’s a wrong un lol.

I don’t really care about either example. If people use their initiative to get tickets they fine by me. I would much rather the ticket be used though.

The issue is, if there is an issue, people think she is getting away tickets from the club because she is a vlogger or whatever it's called? Obviously there's no evidence of that.

She also tends to get away tickets for the big away games that other City fans with large amounts of loyalty points either struggle to get or don't get at all.

Did she do Fulham away? She doesn't seem to do the less attractive away games, just the big away games.

If She's flying in from Florida(?) to the City away games, she must be able to afford City away tickets from 3rd party ticket touting websites, unless she is part of an OSC branch in the states, and get's away tickets because of her natural charm/s. ;-)

I asked her on Social Media where she gets her tickets as she seems to be at every away game I am at including Madrid. She said she gets them through her supporters club in America. She probably asks for 1 per game and he supporters club rep sorts her out.
She doesn't bother me pal, you can't blame anybody for grabbing them if they're allowed. It's firmly on the ticket office/club. They need to sort it out ASAP before our support slowly but surely turns into Arsenal.

The issue is, if there is an issue, people think she is getting away tickets from the club because she is a vlogger or whatever it's called? Obviously there's no evidence of that.

She also tends to get away tickets for the big away games that other City fans with large amounts of loyalty points either struggle to get or don't get at all.

Did she do Fulham away? She doesn't seem to do the less attractive away games, just the big away games.

If She's flying in from Florida(?) to the City away games, she must be able to afford City away tickets from 3rd party ticket touting websites, unless she is part of an OSC branch in the states, and get's away tickets because of her natural charm/s. ;-)
She lives in London and gets her tickets through an OSC in USA. She was at Fulham.

There was enough questions about the Clubs ticketing policy already.

Then we throw in someone who, by her own admission, didn't know who City were in 2021. Someone who has behaved disgustingly towards members of our fanbase. Someone who says things like "I want to put City on the map", even though we just won the fucking treble.

I'm sorry but people who've spent decades building up their points total, with unattractive away games and paying extra for platinum, are not going to just accept missing out on Anfield because of shit like this.

She lives in London and gets her tickets through an OSC in USA. She was at Fulham.
She said she lives in Florida, but fly's to London for the games from what I remember her saying previously. She may live in London now? I don't have a problem with her. I didn't see her at Fulham. :-( Not that I was looking out for her.

There was enough questions about the Clubs ticketing policy already.

Then we throw in someone who, by her own admission, didn't know who City were in 2021. Someone who has behaved disgustingly towards members of our fanbase. Someone who says things like "I want to put City on the map", even though we just won the fucking treble.

I'm sorry but people who've spent decades building up their points total, with unattractive away games and paying extra for platinum, are not going to just accept missing out on Anfield because of shit like this.

She said she lives in Florida, but fly's to London for the games from what I remember her saying previously. She may live in London now? I don't have a problem with her. I didn't see her at Fulham. :-( Not that I was looking out for her.
She's been living in London for a while and is supposedly from New York.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.