Seat counters 2023/24

It's south stand so would sell quick on the exchange, but probably not one they'd bundle with the off site hospitality? I've just cancelled and relisted so definitely appears to have not sold.
The software is crap. If someone selects the seats and stays on that page they can keep the tickets from selling for hours. I have reported the issue to the club whose response was it was due to me being a season ticket holder and not being able to buy tickets, which didn't explain why someone was buying them for over 12 hours and therefore I couldn't delist them.

They also won't confirm they have sold until 2.5hrs before the game either, even though the account shows as sold on the ticket page and the exchange page, which I think was down to the reduction in ticket prices 2 years ago, so people see £51 tickets are now £30 in the same block and cancel. That happened in 2021/22 but the club who had confirmed they had been sold then emailed to say they had been listed again, and denied they had ever been sold. If you complain you don't get past the front line, and they deny issues, so nothing is ever fixed.

Man City v Man United women.

Only tickets available in the last 2 days were
East Stand 302, 303, 307 & 308
Level 1 & 2 all sold out/greyed out.

My pal was gutted as his sons wanted to nearer the pitch but bought 3 tickets anyway

He messaged me this morning and there is now availability
136 : 33 seats
137 : 49 seats
136 : 31 seats
101 : 18 seats
107 : 10 seats
110 : 55 seats
111 : 59 seats
121 : 43 seats
232 :19 seats

What the hell is wrong with the football club when selling tickets?
I would love to have a sit down with the ticketing manager/dept and try to understand what goes through there thinking (as these are not season ticket seats)

Hiding unsold tickets? Weird!

Edit : my pal has bought 3 tickets in level 1 now and is cancelling and requesting a refund for the 3 tickets in level 3

What a ballache they bring on themselves

Last edited:
There is still one ticket available for Palace despite it saying sold out!

1710863456076.png

Madrid away

Block 533​

10 Seats available
Choose a Block
Adult£60.00 Over 65£60.00 18 to 21 £60.00 Under 18£60.00

and another 371 in the tier above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.