Seat Counters - 2024/25

Away tickets will be harder to get this season than last season as there are more official supporters branches.(plus other groups and people who are also eligible to apply for away tickets) Those on loyalty points who just scraped in for away matches last season may miss out this season? May miss out??
Surely the OSC allocation will stay the same, its just that the individual branch allocations will go down as they need be split between more branches.

Away tickets will be harder to get this season than last season as there are more official supporters branches.(plus other groups and people who are also eligible to apply for away tickets) Those on loyalty points who just scraped in for away matches last season may miss out this season? May miss out??
I'm not sure that's applying to this Chelsea match, last season sold out at around 18/19k, so platinum members on all cup schemes will have acquired around 1k points since then and demand for the first away is usually a bit higher so selling out at 19/20k would be roughly equivalent to last season.

166 tickets left for the community shield.
We have sold more official tickets than United,as their allocation is 400 less than ours.
The silence is deafening from the usual social/media outlets.
I think last years turnout shut most of the usual wankers up, the wankers who make up stories about empty seats and post pictures online of empty seats taken before or after halftime but don't go themselves.
I believe the Tarquins were going to take the piss last season until they realised that we sold out despite a mass boycott from many regulars.
The same Tarquins who regularly sent thousands of tickets back for this particular fixture when it was held in Cardiff instead of on their doorstep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.