Seat Counters - 2024/25

OK not on general sale, but us season tik holders and others could buy extra and we have limp to sell out. Rags cudnt buy etc and many subject to ballot. We wouldn't of sold out without the JCL. I have lots of things to slag the rags off about, but there ability to sell out everywhere they go is not one of them. Hope that explains my comment

Not really no, because the rags support is also made up of fans who only followed the club because of their past successes.

I must say, you're coming across as quite odd especially when we also sell out most places we go...

OK not on general sale, but us season tik holders and others could buy extra and we have limp to sell out. Rags cudnt buy etc and many subject to ballot. We wouldn't have sold out without the JCL. I have lots of things to slag the rags off about, but there ability to sell out everywhere they go is not one of them. Hope that explains my comment
Wembley is a home match for United though.

OK not on general sale, but us season tik holders and others could buy extra and we have limp to sell out. Rags cudnt buy etc and many subject to ballot. We wouldn't of sold out without the JCL. I have lots of things to slag the rags off about, but there ability to sell out everywhere they go is not one of them. Hope that explains my comment
No it's still shite, the vermins support is made of fuckin millions of johnny come latelys from all over the fuckin gaff

Shouldn’t the Rags support be declining, since they’ve basically won fuck all in the last 10 years? Annoyingly their support is staying solid and still slowly growing. Of course our support has exploded in that time across the world. But the Rags won’t admit that.

Shouldn’t the Rags support be declining, since they’ve basically won fuck all in the last 10 years? Annoyingly their support is staying solid and still slowly growing. Of course our support has exploded in that time across the world. But the Rags won’t admit that.

I think they're 4th for trophies won in England over the last 10 years.

They've won enough just not the title. Also the media never stop promoting them.

Shouldn’t the Rags support be declining, since they’ve basically won fuck all in the last 10 years? Annoyingly their support is staying solid and still slowly growing. Of course our support has exploded in that time across the world. But the Rags won’t admit t

They've won enough just not the title. Also the media never stop promoting them.
Correct, you've only got to look at Sky Sports app the headline story is some no mark kid with some potential and Rasmus Birtles are injured, GB team winnimg medals at the Olympics is below it, fuckin pathetic

I don't believe their support is growing

Obviously the poor kids with utd parents will push them that way but generally the new generation are choosing other teams to follow, and a lot are turning to city

Utd are the biggest supported team in the country and will remain so no matter what happens on the pitch.
No point blues worrying about that.
I don't want their fanbase

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.