Seat Counters - 2024/25

There were quite a few arsenal in our end (side) last season. My wife was with us and wouldn’t let me take any action.

There was more than a few.

I was chatting to a City steward at half time and she was saying they were pointing them out to Wembley stewards as they were coming in but they weren’t interested.

Might be a slightly different story if the same happened next week with United I’d guess.

154 tickets added in Club Wembley block 236 and 13 in Block 235. Potentially more to be added in Block 237, 238 and 239 too?

There was more than a few.

I was chatting to a City steward at half time and she was saying they were pointing them out to Wembley stewards as they were coming in but they weren’t interested.

Might be a slightly different story if the same happened next week with United I’d guess.
Yeah I’d be very surprised if rags were tolerated. Seat numbers should be taken and reported back to the club, then the cats should be sent in their way, with any assistance they might need to leave

This will be the first time I don’t make the trip to Wembley when we’re playing there, since 1974.
Most, if not all the guys I go to games with aren’t bothering and the supporters club aren’t running a coach/transport because so few were going.
Hope everyone that does go enjoys the day, particularly those who’ve been able to get tickets when they normally can’t.
I know, come the morning of the game I’ll be kicking myself, but hey ho.
Come on City…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.