Seat Counters - 2024/25

Some sense at last !,what’s wrong with the club hanging on to the most expensive prestigious tickets to sell as packages if they can ? Are they not allowed to try to make money ?

There was plenty of tickets to go round ,and before people tripe out the usual ,’ it stops the ‘real fans ‘ getting the tickets,how many real fans. Are willing to pay the top price for those tickets? Plus I’m sure I’ve read that at homes games at the Etihad there are up to 4000 +tickets that are reserved at first to sell in some sort of corporate package etc ?

Are these fans not real ?
I agree with some of your points other than the last statement

Most corporate attendees aren't typically fans of the club, they're usually just invite alongs as they work for the company that have a sponsorship with city

That being said if they're bringing their football mad kids, who's to say they won't be become city fans after seeing us.

It was my dad taking me that got me hooked.

I agree with some of your points other than the last statement

Most corporate attendees aren't typically fans of the club, they're usually just invite alongs as they work for the company that have a sponsorship with city

That being said if they're bringing their football mad kids, who's to say they won't be become city fans after seeing us.

It was my dad taking me that got me hooked.
I think if u look into it , the packages that are now being offered are not just for the corporate clients ,but also Genuine City fans who maybe just want a better experience, I’m not saying the days of pie and a pint are gone ! God forbid ,I count myself in that category, but it’s definitely changing to more of an all day experience,that’s where the real money is ,and the club know it .

Actually, it looks like these are extras. Our allocation has increased by another 600 or so:

The Club has received an allocation of 34,492 tickets, including 100 wheelchair bays and a number of tickets for ambulant supporters.
Old skool showing the newbies how it's done. Learn lessons from this man, you amateurs. You can't pick and choose your seat counting. You've got to be in it right through to know the full score.

These are part of our allocation, but you could never access them, now they haven't sold you can access them, usual crap from our ticketing
The Sold Out sign did appear briefly, so mustn't have been our allocation originally surely.

**Edit, ignore just saw M18CTID confirmed it is extra tickets given very late in the day!!**

Where I was sat on lower tier what I could see in tier 2 when rags scored there was loads celebrating
Clubs are only allocated half of the side they are on. See the orange bits below. The grey bits are neutral Club Wembley tickets sold by Wembley et al.

The ones directly behind us were in the neutral section. There were blues in that bit too. Last year, Simon Lazenby(F1 Presenter on Sky) was on the front row of there with his son giving it to the reds around him.

1722953820350.png

Last edited:
Some sense at last !,what’s wrong with the club hanging on to the most expensive prestigious tickets to sell as packages if they can ? Are they not allowed to try to make money ?

There was plenty of tickets to go round ,and before people tripe out the usual ,’ it stops the ‘real fans ‘ getting the tickets,how many real fans. Are willing to pay the top price for those tickets? Plus I’m sure I’ve read that at homes games at the Etihad there are up to 4000 +tickets that are reserved at first to sell in some sort of corporate package etc ?

Are these fans not real ?
It's also much better than releasing a load of cheap ones at the end when people had already forked out for an expensive one as they thought that was the only option

Where I was sat on lower tier what I could see in tier 2 when rags scored there was loads celebrating
Corporate/Club Wembley is always mixed whoever we play. Like all corporate areas. The Tier 2 tickets City got were sold to City fans with massive ticket restrictions and there wasn't a single United fan with them.

EDIT - someone's ilustrated it for you above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.