Seat Counters - 2024/25

Can’t believe this hasn’t sold out.

First home game of the season after beating Chelsea 0-2, Gundo is back, presentation on the pitch, and City are still selling tickets a day before the match.

It doesn’t bode well for an 8000 seats.

First home game of the season after beating Chelsea 0-2, Gundo is back, presentation on the pitch, and City are still selling tickets a day before the match.

Are we going to get this all season again JRB? The game sold out on the opening day, these are returns / exchange tickets.

It’s pretty much sold out. Less than 0.3% of available tickets remaining, most will be relisted tickets.

Really?

Might be the Bank Holiday Weekend effect

Are we going to get this all season again JRB? The game sold out on the opening day, these are returns / exchange tickets.

Of course we are. ;-)

I know it sold out initially. I get told that every time I post a similar post.

But there’s tickets still left.

The sold, sold out seat exchange tickets should have sold out as well by now.(3 sold out’s in 1 sentence. :-) )

There is no reason at all why there should be 1 seat left for sale, never mind 146 seats left for sale, and that’s with a slightly reduced capacity due to the North stand construction work.

And before I get pelters, I hope the match does sell out twice by 3pm tomorrow. Then I will be even more happier seeing City play, Gundo presented, and every seat at the Etihad sold. :-)

Of course we are. ;-)

I know it sold out initially. I get told that every time I post a similar post.

But there’s tickets still left.

The sold, sold out seat exchange tickets should have sold out as well by now.(3 sold out’s in 1 sentence. :-) )

There is no reason at all why there should be 1 ticket left for sale, never mind 146 tickets left for sale, and that’s with a slight reduced capacity due to the North stand construction work.

And before I get pelters, I hope it does sell out twice by 3pm tomorrow. Then I will be even more happier seeing City play, Gundo presented, and every seat at the Etihad sold. :-)
The convoluted way they’re selling the tickets doesn’t help. All this week they’ve been releasing rows and rows of tickets, they’ve been held back for something, but releasing them in the week of the game is just daft.
I’m aware the majority of what’s left are exchange tickets but it’s the opening game, it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.