Seat Counters - 2024/25

I disagree, seats are selling quickly just people are listing them just as quickly. Look how quick the rows and rows you mentioned sold. I'm certain people look at a block and see one seat, check the same block an hour late with one seat and don't realise it's not the same seat.
They look at the planner, see availability in loads of blocks, think about their United mates and get it wrong because they don’t realise these are single exchange seats.

For all you seat flappers there is an easy way to tell whether a game is sold out. The last seats to sell are always the back couple of rows of the Colin bell and east stand. If you see lines of seats available there they haven’t yet been sold. And a tip for you: it doesn’t happen any more. Usually just the first champions league group game and maybe one rearranged midweek winter league game.

They look at the planner, see seats available in loads of blocks, think about their United mates and get it wrong.

For all you seat flappers there is an easy way to tell whether a game is sold out. The last seats to sell are always the back couple of rows of the Colin bell and east stand. If you see lines of seats available there they haven’t yet been sold. And a tip for you: it doesn’t happen any more. Usually just the first champions league group game and maybe one rearranged midweek winter league game.
I’m aware all available seats were sold when they originally went on sale, however City were releasing rows and rows of seats this week, these weren’t exchange seats, as there were blocks of 100’s released together, I think it has slowed down the exchange seats from selling.

I just don’t understand why they constantly do things like this. Maybe there’s an explanation and somebody could enlighten me.

I’m aware all available seats were sold when they originally went on sale, however City were releasing rows and rows of seats this week, these weren’t exchange seats, as there were blocks of 100’s released together, I think it has slowed down the exchange seats from selling.

I just don’t understand why they constantly do things like this. Maybe there’s an explanation and somebody could enlighten me.
I just did, on the previous page, and you ignored it.

I just did, on the previous page, and you ignored it.
I didn’t ignore it, I genuinely missed it. I understand everything you say in it, but I’m still not convinced a lot of the tickets couldn’t have been released earlier.

With regards to the season ticket non attendees you mentioned, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I’m in agreement with the minimum requirement being raised to fourteen.

I didn’t ignore it, I genuinely missed it. I understand everything you say in it, but I’m still not convinced a lot of the tickets couldn’t have been released earlier.

With regards to the season ticket non attendees you mentioned, I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I’m in agreement with the minimum requirement being raised to fourteen.
Mate, why would the club announce a game as sold out, not sell tickets for ages and then release a group of seats? For fun? Because they are idiots? They do it for a reason. Those seats were held back for something and then released on sale when they weren’t taken up. It’s simple stuff, honestly and happens at every game in every stadium. There will be a few still not released even now. What happens if Pep wants three together for his cousin all of a sudden, or Gareth Southgate or Andy Morrison ring Danny Wilson out the blue? I hope you get the picture.

With regards to no shows, it’s because we are so successful. You have to have a season ticket at our place or you’ll miss all the big games but most people aren’t available every week. My dad is 82 and misses 4 or 5 a year. Sometimes he decides at the last minute that it’s too wet for him or he’s feeling tired and he will watch it on the telly. It’s no big deal. We don’t need to self flagellate about it. That happens at every stadium too.

There are enough morons spreading lies about our club without our own fans believing the nonsense.

Are we going to get this all season again JRB? The game sold out on the opening day, these are returns / exchange tickets.
Staggering how usually respected Posters come out with shit like that isn't it.

It's as if we don't have a S/T exchange system.

149 out of 40k S/T's is no big deal and they will resell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.