Seat Counters - 2024/25

I was taken ill about an hour before I was due to leave for the Brentford match on Saturday.

This morning I received an email from the club:

Reminder about our 14 Match Policy
I
Hi Eccles Blue

Our records show that you did not use your Season Ticket for the Brentford Premier League match.

To remind you, Season Ticket Members must use their Season Ticket for at least 14 Premier League home matches in the 2024/25 season. Usage of a Season Ticket includes one of the following:

• Attending the match
• Transferring your Season Ticket to another fan up until kick-off
• Listing your Season Ticket on the Ticket Exchange up until 6 hours before kick-off
• Donating your Season Ticket refund to the Club’s official charity, ‘City in the Community’

If you can't attend a match, don't worry; we're here to help. We understand that you may have commitments or late changes. Therefore, we offer these convenient options to ensure that your seat is filled when you can't attend.

etc., etc.,

If you are here to help, City, then don't harass someone who has missed ONE match. Or at least find out why they might have missed ONE match. If it were more than one fair enough but ONE match!!

EDIT;
I did write back to them and explain and also ask them to contact people first instead of issuing what can be construed as threats.
They certainly could have worded it a lot better but it appears to me they simply want your ticket so they can resell.

I was one of the front seaters that got moved. City offered me anywhere in the ground for the same price for one season. I filled my boots for a year then went to the cheap seats in SS3.
Same as me mate, we've settled in nicely to 232, and hoping to move to the new North Stand when it's finished.

Do miss being pitchside though!

Same as me mate, we've settled in nicely to 232, and hoping to move to the new North Stand when it's finished.

Do miss being pitchside though!
I'm more your tarmac ya droyve sir when it comes to season tickets. I think I've had 9 different season ticket locations, soon as the new stands up, I'll be on number 10. :)

They certainly could have worded it a lot better but it appears to me they simply want your ticket so they can resell.
I understand that but normally if I’m not well I let the young lad whose granddad sits behind me have my ticket. But one hour before the game I didn’t have time to sort that out plus to be honest I felt so ill I didn’t even think of the seat being empty!
The kinder procedure, as I told them in my email, would have been to enquire as to why I didn’t make the match rather than what amounts to a threatening letter. Or feels like one.
If it had been the third or fourth time of missing a match fair enough but it was the first time. :-)

I understand that but normally if I’m not well I let the young lad whose granddad sits behind me have my ticket. But one hour before the game I didn’t have time to sort that out plus to be honest I felt so ill I didn’t even think of the seat being empty!
The kinder procedure, as I told them in my email, would have been to enquire as to why I didn’t make the match rather than what amounts to a threatening letter. Or feels like one.
If it had been the third or fourth time of missing a match fair enough but it was the first time. :-)
Hope you're feeling better, Eccles? Don't let them get to you

FWIW, I was delayed going into the ground on Saturday because I had an empty plastic bag in my pocket. I take the bag to hold a couple of programmes after losing my wallet last season (with stuffed pockets). I was only allowed in when I threw the empty plastic bag in the bin. I told the security guard this was no way to treat fans. He said these were bad rules City forced them to implement.
Who thinks up this crap?

FWIW, I was delayed going into the ground on Saturday because I had an empty plastic bag in my pocket. I take the bag to hold a couple of programmes after losing my wallet last season (with stuffed pockets). I was only allowed in when I threw the empty plastic bag in the bin. I told the security guard this was no way to treat fans. He said these were bad rules City forced them to implement.
Well someone within the club obviously decided that bringing in an empty bag was a public safety risk.
You can imagine the opposition scoring and in a fit of rage you pull the empty bag from your pocket and put it ov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.