Seat Counters - 2024/25

It was on the website too, 52,000 I think, weren't many in the Brentford 3rd tier.
I can't see it anywhere on the website.

The programme match report for Ipswich listed the crowd as 55,017 for the Ipswich game. However, this cannot be correct. The ground has 55,017 seats, but the working capacity for the games is actually around 53,500, so I can only assume that the bloke writing the article didn't know the real attendance himself and just did as the Premier League website did at the back end of last season and made it up.

The programme match report for Ipswich listed the crowd as 55,017 for the Ipswich game. However, this cannot be correct. The ground has 55,017 seats, but the working capacity for the games is actually around 53,500, so I can only assume that the bloke writing the article didn't know the real attendance himself and just did as the Premier League website did at the back end of last season and made it up.
52,900 this season. We've temporarily lost a few seats at the back of the North Stand.

Further to this. I just received this email from a very helpful chappie at the club.

"Thanks for your email. I have asked our programme suppliers to start reporting attendances on the results page, like the good old days. We will look to start this from Watford onwards. If not, it will be Fulham.

"The 55,017 attendance is simply wrong – I have investigated where that came from this morning and sorted that. Our apologies on that one.

"For your records, the two home attendances so far are:

"Ipswich: 52,811
Brentford: 52,142"

Seek and ye shall find. :-)

Just out of nothing but curiosity, why do they need to leave 1.5K seats empty?

Obviously some will be for segregation. Maybe an odd TV camera? But 1,500 seems an awful lot.

Bizarrely, 1 seat is showing for sale in block 313 which is the away end! To my knowledge, that block never went on sale to City fans so why a ticket is showing for sale in there is beyond me!
Wow yes there's now 4 seats for sale in 313. I definitely didn't think they'd gone on sale to home fans either, and had just assumed inter would bring 3 tiers.

I'd be interested to know where the rest of the people sat in 313 got their tickets

Just out of nothing but curiosity, why do they need to leave 1.5K seats empty?

Obviously some will be for segregation. Maybe an odd TV camera? But 1,500 seems an awful lot.
It was reduced from 55k to 53.5k a few seasons ago when the advertising boards by the pitch were enlarged, causing a few rows of seats at the front of ESL1 to be demolished

It was reduced from 55k to 53.5k a few seasons ago when the advertising boards by the pitch were enlarged, causing a few rows of seats at the front of ESL1 to be demolished
I was one of the front seaters that got moved. City offered me anywhere in the ground for the same price for one season. I filled my boots for a year then went to the cheap seats in SS3.

As of yesteday Milan still have 20,000 seats unsold for their game against liverpool (the biggest, bestest, most important and storied team in Europe).
I hope UEFA and the clubs get a wake-up call, increasing the total group/league games from 96 to 144, to just eliminate 12 out of 36 clubs isn't very "box-office", some are charging premium prices for a routine enough qualification game.
Of the 12 teams to go out, you'd argue that the 9 below might be "shoe-ins". There's not huge jeopardy at the top tier level.
Clubs are asking supporters to pay £60+, plus travel and food and parking, on a mid-week night to watch a game in a largely "done deal" format..

GNK Dinamo (CRO)
Salzburg (AUT)
Lille (FRA)
Crvena Zvezda (SRB)
Young Boys (SUI)
Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
Sparta Praha (CZE)
Sturm Graz (AUT)
Brest (FRA)

It will be lower than that now that we've lost seats at the back of the north stand during redevelopment. Might be the back two rows that are gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.