Seat Counters - 2024/25

Not a chance they will remove them , every champs league game away fans are sat around us in NS 2 and the stewards despite being made aware say they can’t do anything about them , Real Madrid last season was the worst !
You need to e-mail the club and tell them which seats they are, had dippers, Arse, Everton, Newcastle fans behind me one year, complaint made, always blues now.

City aren’t taking any prisoners are they!

E-mail received today telling me that the Feyenoord payment to be taken tomorrow.

Games not til 26th November!

It’s bloody expensive all this, thank god we got Spurs away in

Those Feyenoord prices are an absolute disgrace once again. Nice one city
Iwe should of been given more notice of the debit payment.

In terms of pricing...I don't think its bad for a champs league game. Feyenoord will create a great atmosphere, it should be a great night. The Totenham away price in the cup is truly disgraceful though!

Feyenoord Will bring thousands. Loads will come without tickets, looking for tickets, and buying tickets of ticket touting websites. It will be a lively night all around the Etihad, outside and inside.

City aren’t taking any prisoners are they!

E-mail received today telling me that the Feyenoord payment to be taken tomorrow.

Games not til 26th November!

It’s bloody expensive all this, thank god we got Spurs away in the league cup
Not only is the cost another piss take but taking the money five weeks before is a bigger piss take. Was in two minds about joining the CL scheme this season but this has pretty much made my mind up for me. If we reach the later rounds I dread to think what the cost will be. I don’t think the club will be truly happy until they have a full ground with 75% of the seats taken up by day trippers. How many SC holders are on the cup scheme, this alone should tell the club something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.