Seat Counters - 2024/25

I think generally people who have never bothered with platinum are not that fussed about aways in general let alone European aways. I’ve just been to Lisbon. It’s worth going for the visit alone so the football being there is a bonus. Presumably not easy to get flights direct now?

Nah, but there’s a lot of people who don’t really bother with domestic aways who like a nice little European jolly now and again.

But it’s looking like pretty much anybody who wants one for this will get one easy enough anyway.

Last time I looked about a week ago, there were still plenty of cheap direct flights out of various London airports. It’s the expense of getting there that’ll probably dwarf the cost of the flights. Manchester has been extortionate ever since the draw as you might expect.

Sparta Prague SSL3, only 40 available in 314 but all other blocks have over 350, Sparta fans buying in our section?
314 does tend to sell faster than the rest of SS3 cause of people who want to stand.

I don't know much about Sparta Prague, but I'd be very surprised if they sold all 3 tiers and started buying home end tickets, however I've been wrong before.

314 does tend to sell faster than the rest of SS3 cause of people who want to stand.

I don't know much about Sparta Prague, but I'd be very surprised if they sold all 3 tiers and started buying home end tickets, however I've been wrong before.
It'll be a different story when we play Feyenoord that's for definite. There'll be away fans everywhere for that one

It'll be a different story when we play Feyenoord that's for definite. There'll be away fans everywhere for that one
I dont think there will be trouble, tthey have a good relationship with Sunderland fans as we do.

There were some at 2014 LC Final and they were top class.

Dutch fans always travel in numbers, just look how many Twente took to OT the other week.

Throw in the fact that city will set a price so high that none of our own fans will bother, meaning they'll bring the sales criteria down to all citizens.
The 30k or so of Blues who go to every home game (inc. cups) will be there. It’s up to the other Blues whether they can afford it or can be bothered. Certainly, City’s admin set the wrong tone with the overpriced tickets vs Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.