Seats by postcode. Would it work?

Pigeonho said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
We'd have to give up the entire East and Colin Bell Stands for all those with SK post codes.
Ah but how would you split the SK codes by skankiness? Those who dwell the shitty parts couldn't possibly sit with those who's abode is in Cheadle. Surely!
That's why I suggested two stands opposite each other. If you think I'm sitting near someone from Brinnington you're very much mistaken.

Could I stay with the SK5 lot and not the M18 ones where I currently reside?

Pigeonho said:
We'd have to give up the entire East and Colin Bell Stands for all those with SK post codes.
Ah but how would you split the SK codes by skankiness? Those who dwell the shitty parts couldn't possibly sit with those who's abode is in Cheadle. Surely!

Macclesfield (Cheshire) has an SK postcode.A non starter all around and it would never work ... and why should it.Ridiculous idea.

oakiecokie said:
Pigeonho said:

Macclesfield (Cheshire) has an SK postcode.A non starter all around and it would never work ... and why should it.Ridiculous idea.
Hmm, I think it's just tongue in cheek my friend, at least the replies are anyway.

Pigeonho said:
oakiecokie said:
Pigeonho said:

Hmm, I think it's just tongue in cheek my friend, at least the replies are anyway.
I was being serious, at least the Brinnington bit ;-)

Pigeonho said:

I agree. I'm from Cheadle and am in CB L3. Keep the Colin Bell L1 & L3 for the likes of Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall & the Heatons.
CB L2 could be used for the real Cheshire set from Alderley Edge & Wilmslow. Reddish, Brinnington, Adswood etc to be in the East Stand.
The gangsters from those areas could afford to be housed in L2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.