Seb Larsson

colintattum Colin Tattum
by DTguardian
Sebastian Larsson to stay at Blues for remainder of season, impeccable source confirms #blues #bcfc. why loan him anyway? would be crazy

Nevermind? If he doesn't perform we could lose games. For me, this is not a great move and clearly Mancini getting what he can as cover for AJ. I agree with some that he is technically a good player, but he is not as good as we think we are and as good as we want to be. He won't get too many games, so perhaps this won't matter?! Still no real cover for Silva though.

(Just seen that it might not be happening, hope not!)

IBlue said:
Andouble said:
his contract runs out this summer, but we're signing him on loan, I guess because that means we're not interested in offering him a contract at this time, right?

Can't lose on this one, if he impresses we sign him if not, never mind. I think he will suprise the lot of us

i,d be very happy if this happens...good,solid ,good engine and can cross a ball......

Sorry for sounding spoilt, but we need width and pace and a provider in the team and we need one quick, Come on City work the magic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.