Seb Larsson

Andouble said:
his contract runs out this summer, but we're signing him on loan, I guess because that means we're not interested in offering him a contract at this time, right?

Can't lose on this one, if he impresses we sign him if not, never mind. I think he will suprise the lot of us

Good choice.

I think this confirms the fact that Mancini will never selct SWP again... and that Milner will be our "winger".

He was brought up at Arsenal, so he'll be able to pass a ball at least.

johnmc said:
bluebean said:
I honestly think he may shock a few if he does sign. He is a very technically gifted player and with good players around him, he will do very very well!

Like he did at Arsenal?

He's decent and will do a job. Will never be a first choice though.

To be fair was young at arsenal and had very little opportunity! A lot more experience now playing at this level.

pml79 said:
think the disappointing thing is it looks a smaller name signing when chelsea get torres

Correctomundo! We've been a bit spoilt in the last few windows - the reality is, we don't need to splash the cash this time.

I like Larsson, he's got a bit of class and will provide decent cover. Our front three is going to be Tevez, Silva and Dzeko - back-up is all that's required.

bluebean said:
johnmc said:
Like he did at Arsenal?

He's decent and will do a job. Will never be a first choice though.

To be fair was young at arsenal and had very little opportunity! A lot more experience now playing at this level.

Who have arsenal let go at an early age who has gone on to be a big sucess - Bentley? And where is he?

johnmc said:
bluebean said:

Who have arsenal let go at an early age who has gone on to be a big sucess - Bentley? And where is he?

I don't think your getting what I'm saying. He didn't get a chance to prove himself at arsenal due to there midfield bein solid. He has then consistently preformed for brum. So now another chance for him at a top team and I think he'll shock a few.

johnmc said:
bluebean said:

Anelka hasn't had too shabby a career, all considered ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.