Seb Larsson

The power of Paul said:
Paddys Goose said:
Birmingham block Man City move for Larsson

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/4908/1/birmingham-block-man-city-move-larsson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ve-larsson</a>?

thank f**k for that !
Seconded. That would have been a signing I would have been happy with in the Samaras days, not now though.

Gutting for those who had convinced themselves he was world class.

Best crosser of a football in England....

bluebean said:
svennis pennis said:
Gutting for those who had convinced themselves he was world class.

Best crosser of a football in England....

One question, him or Jo?

Signing Larsson would of been a shit piece of business, the guys abysmal. No pace, no trickery. Nothing. Although apparently with 4 weeks to go of the 2006 season he was accurate with some free kicks which means he must be amazing.

bluebean said:
svennis pennis said:
Signing Larsson would of been a shit piece of business, the guys abysmal. No pace, no trickery. Nothing. Although apparently with 4 weeks to go of the 2006 season he was accurate with some free kicks which means he must be amazing.

Again, him or Jo?

Jo.

Loyal to the club. Works his bollocks off. Destroyed for being the least talented of the squad.

He can't help being picked.

I would rather see Trabelsi back at the club than sign Seb' Larsson on loan to try and get us into the top four.

svennis pennis said:
bluebean said:
Again, him or Jo?

Jo.

Loyal to the club. Works his bollocks off. Destroyed for being the least talented of the squad.

I would rather see Trabelsi back at the club than sign Seb' Larsson on loan to try and get us into the top four.

So Jo is better than larsson? Haha class.

And the best bit works his bollocks off, is this A clarkie?

bluebean said:
svennis pennis said:
Jo.

So Jo is better than larsson? Haha class.

And the best bit works his bollocks off, is this A clarkie?

So you reckon Seb Larsson is better than Jo? What makes you think that? The guy is going out of contract at a club 1 point outside the relegation zone. He is dogshit.

How doesnt Jo work hard? His ability is limited but he always puts a shift in. But he is the whipping boy I dont expect someone being so argumentative to agree. Nothing like supporting our players though eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.