Seb Larsson

He's not a bad player but not top 4 ok as cover for a few million. We can't get anything done now left it too late. The moneys gone mental anyway 40 million turned down for carrol he's injured unproven in Europe or international one season wonder.

Also Jo is completely fucking shit. That Is all.

svennis pennis said:
bluebean said:
So Jo is better than larsson? Haha class.

And the best bit works his bollocks off, is this A clarkie?

So you reckon Seb Larsson is better than Jo? What makes you think that? The guy is going out of contract at a club 1 point outside the relegation zone. He is dogshit.

How doesnt Jo work hard? His ability is limited but he always puts a shift in. But he is the whipping boy I dont expect someone being so argumentative to agree. Nothing like supporting our players though eh?

Arguementative or having my own opinion...

And my OPINION is based on larsson being able to control and distribute the ball, rather than mis control it or just simply fall over...

samharris said:
" MESSAGE FOR THE HANDBAG BRIGADE" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's not coming.

Exactly.

Thats all I was saying as well until bluequeen found a thread to bring the club whipping boy into.

This deal is officially dead in the water. Looks like were stuck with our bunch now.

On the bright side, maybe we will see Assulin a little bit

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
This deal is officially dead in the water. Looks like were stuck with our bunch now.

On the bright side, maybe we will see Assulin a little bit

Stuck with our bunch. ??

Our bunch arent that bad ;)

bluebean said:
svennis pennis said:
Exactly.

Thats all I was saying as well until bluequeen found a thread to bring the club whipping boy into.

Has nothing to do with whipping boys, I aired an opinion on informing on a player we currently have.

Which had nothing to do with Seb Larsson potentially signing.

We dont need any more shit at our club and thankfully we wont be getting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.