Sebastián Coates

southern muppet said:
SilvaLining said:
Bilboblue said:
Some of the clubs he has been linked with are in a post about 4 or 5 up from the one you posted, talk about laziness........

I don't really have masses of time to read the 20+ pages that the players most linked with us generate. Rather than waste the time and effort replying in a dickhead manner you could simply have just answered the question.

It's been said that Liverpool, Arsenal and Juve have been looking at him but really nothing serious or persistent, we've been linked with him far more substantially than any other club.

Cheers lad, seems like he has something about him if those clubs have been linked!

Is he a player for now or the future? Lescott has looked dodgy at times already this season so we need possibly a top drawer cb to partner vinny.

I'd be a bit gutted if I was Savic and Coates went straight into the first team though, roughly the same age I think!

southern muppet said:
richards30 said:
Is he a player for now or the future? Lescott has looked dodgy at times already this season so we need possibly a top drawer cb to partner vinny.

For the future but capable of playing a part now IMO
Cheers mate.

Love the kid. Think he will be a star. But don't see him beating out Lescott until at the least January. Vertoghen on the other hand will have Lescott on the bench as early as Mid September!

Dax777 said:
Love the kid. Think he will be a star. But don't see him beating out Lescott until at the least January. Vertoghen on the other hand will have Lescott on the bench as early as Mid September!
Throwing some sense into the equation Dax, I like! :)

jjeangi said:
Dax777 said:
Throwing some sense into the equation Dax, I like! :)
Liking the squad so far this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.