Seeing blues that you don't know in public

FeedTheGoat10

Was in London over the weekend with mates who support Celtic and watched the Emirates Cup. While out and about wearing my City top, I saw two blues on seperate occasions, both of who let on to me, and I let on to them. I often let on to blues when in town or wherever also and I don't think other sets of fans of the 'big clubs' would do this. I like the working class, down to earth attitude of the fans and the family relationship between everyone. Let's hope it stays that way no matter what happens!

Whenever I'm wearing my shirt out and about which is most of the time to be honest, 9 times out of 10, I get a fellow fan saying something to me; something like "great shirt mate" or "hope we do really well this year" or talk about a recent signing or rumours going about! Was once on holiday in Wales a few years ago and was coming out of the club there and another blue stood up and shook my hand and we had a full-blown conversation about City :)

danny123 said:
Whenever I'm wearing my shirt out and about which is most of the time to be honest, 9 times out of 10, I get a fellow fan saying something to me; something like "great shirt mate" or "hope we do really well this year" or talk about a recent signing or rumours going about! Was once on holiday in Wales a few years ago and was coming out of the club there and another blue stood up and shook my hand and we had a full-blown conversation about City :)

Were you wearing a City shirt in a club?

yousawmestandinalone said:
danny123 said:

Were you wearing a City shirt in a club?

Yeah, wasn't a normal club like a ''going out club''..had a bar in and stuff but it was more of an entertainment place and stuff; kids games, bingo, kareoke etc.

When I was in Kavos a few weeks ago I walked down the strip in the day and saw a lad in a City shirt and shouted, 'Come on City!'

and about 50 yards down the road I saw a lad wearing City shorts, and as I was wearing something City related (perhaps a hat?) I said 'Alright mate, just seen another blue down there!'

His response:

"Actually I'm a United fan mate"

Eh?!

I know its on public but Ian Cheeseman just added me on facebook??

Haha, I have Reddish Blues on me page and he must have got me name off there! Is that weird??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.