Seeing blues that you don't know in public

bluemanc said:
glen quagmire said:
Same here as well, i always let on to fellow blues. Maybe just a nod, but i always acknowledge a fellow blue.
Same here,i'll even give way without thinking about it if i see a City sticker in a car that's trying to get out of somewhere.

I'm always gutted if I let a car out of a side street and see a Rag sticker in the car.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Theres not many of us over here, but i always make a point of saying hello...or at least something.

Had a bus driver flashing his lights and beeping his horn at me the other week when stood at traffic lights...lol...didnt know what the hell was going on until i saw him giving me a thumbs up and pointing to his shirt :-)

That might have been Cooke63, where was it cause he seems to do the Banbridge and Newry runs quite often

I live out the way a bit in the sticks in south Yorkshire, was walking the dog a few years back with my shirt on and a fuel tanker was coming down the country lane, was delivering to the farm. The guys stops his truck turns out he was a steward at city, had a bit of a chat and turns out his lad was in the same corps as me in the army and I'd just left. Few weeks later same guy was delivering fuel to our yard. If I remember rightly he was a north stand steward.

Took my son to football practice last week and one blue stood out among the sea of Arsenal and Chelsea tops. Had a good chat with him and he started complaining about us spending money....oh dear

A long time ago flew to Sri Lanka with a girlfriend at the time and I had a city t shirt on. Another blue clocked me and we got chatting and proceeded to get absolutley wankered on the plane all the way there. Girlfriend was not impressed and neither were the stewardesses as we drank all through the night. They ran out of booze eventually. Great laugh and good stories.

Bumped into a fellow blue on the A1 services earlier today, had the advantage as I wasn't in any colours but just said what I usually say - great shirt and grin, to which he just punched the air and smiled.

law74 said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Theres not many of us over here, but i always make a point of saying hello...or at least something.

Had a bus driver flashing his lights and beeping his horn at me the other week when stood at traffic lights...lol...didnt know what the hell was going on until i saw him giving me a thumbs up and pointing to his shirt :-)

That might have been Cooke63, where was it cause he seems to do the Banbridge and Newry runs quite often

Maybe not...it was at Finaghy crossroads...Dunmurry/Belfast. Though im sure he doesnt do the same route all the time

At least the nod of acknowledgement, if not a City-related comment. Makes you feel kind of good when a fellow blue lets on, even though it's someone you don't know and will probably never see again.

i ve always found blues friendly,kinda crazy(in a cool way!)and very helpful (to fellow blues)

......my love for the fans go way beyond benerbia!!!!! (i was on about how great he was at the early stages,my mates laughed at me...then i heard he was at legend status with the city fans....warmed my heart!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.