Seeing blues that you don't know in public

Theres not many of us over here, but i always make a point of saying hello...or at least something.

Had a bus driver flashing his lights and beeping his horn at me the other week when stood at traffic lights...lol...didnt know what the hell was going on until i saw him giving me a thumbs up and pointing to his shirt :-)

Normally if I see a nitid shirt I say "Youv'e got a red stain on your blue shirt there,pal."
They spend ages looking at their shirts (snigger).Although one on sunday said "It's ok ,it will come out in the wash " Not sure if he was serious or joking.

Allways aknowledge a fellow blue when travelling the world..it`s like being part of a exclusive club....i have noticed that rags just walk past one another without even a nod which sums up the souless shite club

bluemanc said:
glen quagmire said:
Same here as well, i always let on to fellow blues. Maybe just a nod, but i always acknowledge a fellow blue.
Same here,i'll even give way without thinking about it if i see a City sticker in a car that's trying to get out of somewhere.

what, even in the stadium car park, after a game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.