Self catering holiday lets and Large hotels to open

So, as was my point earlier, you do not have any clarity and the daily bastard mail headline is bollox.
We do have the clarity it won’t be before easter, and I think Boris needs to give the same clarity to the tourism industry in England.
Yes the daily mail headline is bollocks but that should go without saying everyday for every daily mail headline.

Pubs,clubs, restaurants and cafes can wait,just get my holiday home park open in April,£3,500 a year site fees is alot of money to keep paying without being able to go.
is not 3500, 3500 whether you go or not?

Site fees need to be payed even if it's closed, because your static home is on there land.
Same boat mate.
£500 off this years as a goodwill gesture .
I had 3 wet weekends in Wales last year which work out at £500 per night ffs!
The best of it is they opened the site up to the scousers as they weren’t in Lockdown for a short period, so they’ve probably cleaned me out!

Same boat mate.
£500 off this years as a goodwill gesture .
I had 3 wet weekends in Wales last year which work out at £500 per night ffs!
The best of it is they opened the site up to the scousers as they weren’t in Lockdown for a short period, so they’ve probably cleaned me out!
We had about the same rebate,both retired so we spend more time there than at our flat.Also weather good most of the time in Norfolk the East always gets the better.Had holiday homes in Blackpool the Lakes and other places on the West coast and weather usually shit most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.