Self-employed & Coronavirus

Or a job that the big organisations will loose as competition or hoover up. Loosing vulnerable people and self employed jobs will make the shit loaded more shit loaded. Getting more of a bad feeling about this virus every day. Loosing the will to be level headed.
Try keep your spirits up pal totally with you on everything you said . Least the Mickey's are moaning more stay safe blue

I’d like to ask Boris if he would be be prepared to travel on the tube for a week or spend a week on a construction site in a packed out canteen.
They should open up all the car parks for free and I would imagine a good % of people having to go to work would drive considering their other half may be working from home or minding the children etc, so probably plenty of cars sat on drives all day idle.

Just out of interest, with self-employed, I assume any money would be paid out to those not working but how would they be able to check that they had actually stopped?
It’s a good question, think this is why it’s taking the government so long to publish a package .

So they are going on holiday from this evening.
I think the self employed need to organise a mass march to London, start in the North adding to the numbers as we progress.

Of course we would all be 2 metres apart apart as Boris stresses, chanting "we will beat this".

Self employed and self employed are the problem. Poor old gig economy employees living hand to mouth are self employed... as are football agents earning multi millions. One group of self employed needs help the other doesn’t. In my example if the government announces a scheme who’ll be first to make an application for help? Clue it won’t be the man at Deliveroo it’ll be the likes of Pizza Boy managing Pogba et al

Just out of interest, with self-employed, I assume any money would be paid out to those not working but how would they be able to check that they had actually stopped?
They won't know. The same way they won't know employees may be doing jobs on the side too, as many do whether there is a virus or not. Myself and the Mrs run the same business. We have been well and truly shafted on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.