Selfish slobs on public transport

Deepest Blue

[video]http://youtu.be/wPUjjhO_DpU
[/video]

Years ago Ben Elton did a stand-up sketch about the lengths people would go to so they would not have to share their space with a stranger.

Since then it's got worse.

Now you can't get on a bus/train/tram without observing some idiot scoffing a stinking burger or kebab then dumping the remains on/next to the seat or the latest trend of sticking your filthy feet on the seat opposite you.

Sitting on the outside of a block of 2 seats to prevent anyone sitting by you remains depressingly popular as does playing loud noise masquerading as music through phones and portable speakers.

What's the matter with people?
They seem to get more selfish and obnoxious every week.

I know I'm a grumpy old curmudgeon but someone has to tell it like it is!

On my way back from Edinburgh by train was staggered at the people who were prepared to stand for a couple of hours rather than get the selfish twunts who'd plonked their bags on the seats next to them to move.

Its where the scum belong, on their chav chariots. Get off your arse and get a better job, then youll be able to afford a private jet and public transport will be a thing of the past

citykev28 said:
I got tutted at by a woman on a bus in Paris who was sat across two seats because I asked her to move onto one to allow my pregnant partner to si t own.
Tutted at I tell thee![/fquote]
Had she paìd dóuble fare for I'autre chaise?

La vache.

thumb_30_zps69f4b3a3.gif

Deepest Blue said:
citykev28 said:
I got tutted at by a woman on a bus in Paris who was sat across two seats because I asked her to move onto one to allow my pregnant partner to si t own.
Tutted at I tell thee!

La vache.

I don't know but she appeared in my very next ménage à mois.

Deepest Blue said:
[/video]

Years ago Ben Elton did a stand-up sketch about the lengths people would go to so they would not have to share their space with a stranger.

Now you can't get on a bus/train/tram without observing some idiot scoffing a stinking burger or kebab then dumping the remains on/next to the seat or the latest trend of sticking your filthy feet on the seat opposite you.

Sitting on the outside of a block of 2 seats to prevent anyone sitting by you remains depressingly popular as does playing loud noise masquerading as music through phones and portable speakers.

I have never have a problem and get the bus to work every day. Do you smell or look like a wrong en?

citykev28 said:
Deepest Blue said:
citykev28 said:
Tutted at I tell thee!

La vache.

I don't know but she appeared in my very next ménage à mois.
Vous etes un homme pervee

SteWadda said:
Deepest Blue said:
[/video]

I have never have a problem and get the bus to work every day. Do you smell or look like a wrong en?
Probably but as I actually work on the trains I'm speaking from observing others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.