Selfish slobs on public transport

No6 said:
idahoblues said:
I was on a bus in Holland almost thirty years ago, it was packed and some people were already standing. An old lady got on and as she walked down the bus nobody stood to offer her a seat, so I let her have mine being the polite young English lad that I was. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned round to see a beautiful young woman who said that was the most noble thing she'd ever seen, we got talking, exchanged phone numbers and two days later I politely shagged her.

Out of interest, how does one "politely shag"? ;)

I left her cute tight bunghole unmolested

Politely sniffed but in tact when I left

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Back on topic. What sort of c**t does this?
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Kqbk1mXh.jpg[/bigimg]
I picked up seven copies of today's metro and put them in the tray. There's still shit on the bus floor. The c**ts who pick a paper up still have to walk past where they got it from when they disembark the bus so why they don't put it back really fucking grates on my nerves.

I love Manchester and a lot of the people who live here but it really is a scruffy shithole when you take a look around.

People who are banged up in prison should be put in chainchangs across the city with a brush and shovel and I would drag the lentil knitters crying human rights behind them to wash away the dust with their tears.

Would it stop litterers littering though?
Talking of shit on the floor, I was working a train into Southport a couple of weeks ago.
It was about dinnertime on a Saturday and the train was pretty packed. Some of the punters had obviously started boozing early but nothing too bad happening.

I walked through a few minutes before the end of the journey and nothing amiss.

We arrived at destination and changed ends setting off back towards Wiggin straight away. Before we had gone a minute a flustered looking fella ran up to me saying that there was a foul smell in the train.
We went to the area where the pong was coming from to discover that some filthy animal had left a brown windsor soup on the seat. The niff was absolutely rank.

A colleague who was travelling on the train on his way into work took over moving people away from the affected area and ventilating the area as best he could but as it was a crammed train by the time we reached Wiggin there was no alternative but to take the train out of service. Fortunately we were able to get another one that was in the sidings or about 100 people would have been severely delayed. All cos some smelly fucker drank himself to such a point that he couldn't get himself to the bog.

All in a days work on the railways dealing with the Great British Public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.