Sell Dzeko and bring in a creative midfielder?

I'd definitely sell Dzeko and bring in another two midfielders, one being a young central midfielder. Guidetti is starting to get game time in the EDS and I'd rather see him sitting on the bench than Dzeko. I believe Dzeko to be a quality player who scores goals but it just hasn't happened for him here.

I agree with you if this creative midfielder can be a match winner and not just a good crosser with pace.

MihaiCity said:
ek13 said:
Give us Dzeko, we'll give you Podolski.

Deal? :D

NO!!! the only one i can make a deal including dzeko is ozil from you:)

Arsenal has a good team and they just need striker like Dzeko fo be easy top team in PL. Would not surprise me if he in january goes to Arsenal.
city has to many players who are often injured ( kompany, rodwell, jovetic is also mostly injured, even aguro is often injured) and city if wants to be top world team need to more care when they are buying players on that things.
city needs replacement for kompyny and nastasic, need good DM player and one central creative midfielder. i would rather sell rodwell, lescott, then Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.