sell robinho today

rastus said:
Neil McNab said:
My prediction is he won't move in January but will at the end of the season when it suits him. As Brazilians have done in the past leading upto a world cup he'll not play a great deal of football for us this season either.

But will score 20 with 14 assists........lol

Just hope so , M8

Yes Robinho scored goals last season when we were funelling all our play through him in a one dimensioal way that suited him but made us a soft touch and very easy to shut down. Robinho is a laughing stock in many quarters and known for being ill disciplined and unprofessional. Coming to us was not what he wanted, he thinks he's bigger than us and would leave us in a heartbeat for Milan or Barca.

Bluemoon115 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Does that mean that "top" players can do or say what they want,to who they want,when they want?What effect does that have on the morale of the players who don't blab how they'd like to play at another club with their best mates-no matter how it's dressed up?
Why can't he just say "I'm happy at City" out of respect for the club...or is he really to daft to understand a loaded question when he hears one?

Sorry-I'm not convinced either way....it's just one continuous set of "misconstrued" quotes backed by more denials... but it's all getting a bit to loud,too often for comfort.
Yeh, but like TMQ said, his name is Robinho, so his commitment or ability cannot be questioned.

I never said that.

I will say, however, that it's an utter myth that Robinho doesn't 'try'.

Obvious Mancunian said:
wouldnt say he is our best player, take the price tag off his head and tell me he's performed better then the likes of ireland, bellers n nige. potentially our best player, but in reality, hes been no where near.
TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah sell Robinho

We proved V Fulham we don't need him with our dynamic attacking play.

Fuck me, some people.

Sell our best player but hey it's ok, we still have an ex utd player playing so everyone is happy.

I'll judge Bellamy and De Jong after a full season. Robinho had an excellent first season despite having to settle into a new culture and with a rape charge hanging over his head for a month or so.

Ireland had an amazing season, I'd never deny that but a lot of his best stuff was with Robbie as they complimented each others styles perfectly. However, Ireland was player of the year, quite rightly, and I dare say he would have been without Robinho so please no one jump on that.

RobbieBrewer said:
I don't want to personalise this issue to Robinho-I would love nothing more for him to stay and prove he's the best player in the world.

The problem is-if you allow one member of the squad to be treated differently on a regular basis,it sends out completely the wrong message to the others.While every player is different,there are basic standards of club discipline that must be adhered too.
Taliking about playing for other clubs to the press-be they in Brazil,Argentina,wherever, is an absolute no-no...doing it more than once,plain stupid.

I wonder what would happen if the likes of Bridge had told the press of how he wanted to play with Cole and Drogba at Chelsea again?He'd have been quite rightly slaughtered on here.

One rule for all,I say.
get rid now ,before he starts to upset the dressing room in my imo

Re: Franck Ribery In Now

Headshotkillz said:
Robbie is attracting bad press and that is distracting our team.

He clearly wants to join Barca so let him.

Theres no point in having a guy who doesnt want to play for us.

If anything Ribery is a upgrade.

Get in Villa aswell

Ribery----Ade-----Villa-----

Amazing front 3
I said this 2 week ago and got fucking slated for it,he has to go now

ono said:
Without knowing the line of questioning, the quotes are almost useless. It's the same with any translated quotes. I wouldn't get the pitchforks out just yet.
this is bollocks,all he has to say is,i am staying with us,anything else and he can fuck off

sablue said:
ono said:
Without knowing the line of questioning, the quotes are almost useless. It's the same with any translated quotes. I wouldn't get the pitchforks out just yet.
this is bollocks,all he has to say is,i am staying with us,anything else and he can fuck off

lol, he doesn't have to say anything to appease you.

bluem0ng said:
sablue said:

lol, he doesn't have to say anything to appease you.
here we go again,ijust dont want anything to derail the great start we have had,is that a crime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.