Sell sell sell the terrible 5

TBH has been a truly awful player in a blue shirt...he actually did ok tonight though....but then again Rangers are a poor side in my opinion.

etuhu is probably the worst player to wear the shirt. he is truely awful and weiss is a miles better player.

GoalGaudino! said:
TBH has been a truly awful player in a blue shirt...he actually did ok tonight though....but then again Rangers are a poor side in my opinion.

They're a poor side who passed the ball better and for longer than we did tonight. I'm not getting carried away but am getting a bit nervous. We need summet at the back

Cobwebcat said:
Dunne looks bad because he is covering for others. TBH really is bad...how can people not see this? All about opinions I suppose.

We need Lescott and Beckenbauer by the looks of things.

LOL. Sure.

Left Peg said:
GoalGaudino! said:

They're a poor side who passed the ball better and for longer than we did tonight. I'm not getting carried away but am getting a bit nervous. We need summet at the back
I wouldn't - In the first half we had (mostly) a full strength 11 out, minus obviously Tevez and a prospective Lescott. I reckon we had the best of it when they were out and yes, the goal we conceded was poor. Shows why we want Lescott.

Halfpenny said:
Left Peg said:
I wouldn't - In the first half we had (mostly) a full strength 11 out, minus obviously Tevez and a prospective Lescott. I reckon we had the best of it when they were out and yes, the goal we conceded was poor. Shows why we want Lescott.

Did your season ticket arrive today mate?

allan harper said:
Halfpenny said:

Did your season ticket arrive today mate?
Nope, went to the ground to get Celtic tickets and they said it'll be here tomorrow at the latest, and if it's not ring them.

went to the game tonight and i thought they were all poor or under performed at least. If Hughes does rate TBH then why loan him out last season? Either the guy is in ot the guy is out and from what i've seen since he joined he is out!

Brucie Bonus said:
Cobwebcat said:
Dunne looks bad because he is covering for others. TBH really is bad...how can people not see this? All about opinions I suppose.

We need Lescott and Beckenbauer by the looks of things.

LOL. Sure.

Player of the year three years running vs TBH. Hmmmmmmm.....

Dunne good back up

TBH good for nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.