Selling a watch

If your not sure what it means...i'll go real slow....when something is for sale it's put on price.

If your not sure what it means...i'll go real slow....when something is for sale it's put on price.
You'll have to go a lot slower then as I don't understand that. Is English not your first language?

Do you actually mean you can set a reserve price, below which it won't sell or you can set a 'Buy It Now' price, which allows the buyer to complete the deal if they meet that price?

It's actually against the CoC to sell stuff on here without permission. If you want advice on where to sell it, that's fine. If you're trying to sell it on here, that's not OK.

I've been on here long enough to know that the chances of selling something like that on here are pretty narrow and not worth the effort. I put the details as I have been on long enough to know that people will ask what it is I'm selling.

The first thing I asked was if someone knew of a dealer and that is really what I want. I also said that I don't really want to be posting it anywhere - I just wanted someone to recommend a dealer who'd give me payment there and then and where I didn't have to pack it and pay to insure it, wait for someone to decide if they want to buy it, offer me less than they suggested, then have to mess about going to Post Office to get it back etc.
Neither do I want to sell it via an auction site where the buyer either claims they didn't get it and then go through all the palaver that involves, or that they claim t isn't as described and start messing about with ebay who, in my experience, favour the buyer.

So can anyone recommend somewhere north of Manchester or around the city centre - I'm quite capable of Googling for dealers but am asking for a recommendation, same way as people ask for tradesmen on here.

Thank you.

If your watch is actualy for sale then it should be put on price by you...offers is for auction, were historically thngs realise less wih less gaurantee
Take into account the seller will incure somewhre between 13/15% x's and you'll be getting warm to a sellng price

I'm sorry to ask, but does that make sense to anyone else?

And I'm not sure that "when something is for sale it's put on price" makes much sense either.

No PrestBlue, i dont mean any of that, i mean put the fucker on price if it's for sale, i may or may not be intrested dependent on if the sellers got provenance and the £monkey charged by Rolex to service it is factored in.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.