Selling a watch

'Wow' ^

If the seller lets his/her audience know how much they want (subliminaly teller a buyer thier not a messer) then they might have a bite right here right now, opposed to running around the town being given bad news about provenance and condition...all afternoon..so to speak

'Wow' ^

If the seller lets his/her audience know how much they want (subliminaly teller a buyer thier not a messer) then they might have a bite right here right now, opposed to running around the town being given bad news about provenance and condition...all afternoon..so to speak

article-0-1A660BD900000578-232_634x553.jpg

I fukin knew it was you Arthur. :-D

'Wow' ^

Why do I feel like I'm in an episode of Blade Runner?

So in other words, set a 'Buy It Now' price so the buyer knows what the seller is looking for or a reserve to put off time wasters. Which is what I said about two pages ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.