Semi Date

I think when someone gets to the points level required say 4000 then if they have immediate family under the age of 18 with above 2000 they should be able to get their ticket at the same time.

Would save lots of problems for families with different point levels - say you have a dad with 10 year old and hes brought them child to the maych for 5 years. The loungster wo't have the points but the dad won't know if he can afford to wait, would be a nightmare

onceabluealways said:
I think when someone gets to the points level required say 4000 then if they have immediate family under the age of 18 with above 2000 they should be able to get their ticket at the same time.

Would save lots of problems for families with different point levels - say you have a dad with 10 year old and hes brought them child to the maych for 5 years. The loungster wo't have the points but the dad won't know if he can afford to wait, would be a nightmare
fair point

onceabluealways said:

But might create problems for adults who have the same amount of points as the child why should they have to wait while a child gets one without the points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.