Semi Date

lancs blue said:
Scully said:
I can't remember, but I do remember having to queue up for 6 hours to get one. Hopefully, it will be better organised this time!!

Why no announcement yet on the date? Are they waiting for baconface's approval?

6 hours? Bloody wimp, took me 11.5 hours to get mine. 39,000 we got for Gillingham.

I was 1 each and like you mate it was a long slog from behind the Kippax and through the North Stand.
Got mine on the Sunday and started qing about 7am...got me ticket 4ish in the afters.
We heard the Gills fans could get 8 each and only had to produce a utilities bill to prove they lived in the area. Blues had been trying to get them.

-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:27 pm --

lancs blue said:
Scully said:
I can't remember, but I do remember having to queue up for 6 hours to get one. Hopefully, it will be better organised this time!!

6 hours? Bloody wimp, took me 11.5 hours to get mine. 39,000 we got for Gillingham.

I was 1 each and like you mate it was a long slog from behind the Kippax and through the North Stand.
Got mine on the Sunday and started qing about 7am...got me ticket 4ish in the afters.
We heard the Gills fans could get 8 each and only had to produce a utilities bill to prove they lived in the area. Blues had been trying to get them.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
Scully said:

We heard the Gills fans could get 8 each and only had to produce a utilities bill to prove they lived in the area. Blues had been trying to get them.

have the fa still not decided when its not yet? surely its not that hard that they need a week to make their minds up? some of us need to book time off work and sort out childcare

Surely if you have loads of loyaltypoints and get a ticket when your other family member on lower points hits the criteria you could go to the ticket office and exchange that ticket for one next to your family member providing they are in same price bracket, that ticket then becomes available.

Blue Maverick said:
Surely if you have loads of loyaltypoints and get a ticket when your other family member on lower points hits the criteria you could go to the ticket office and exchange that ticket for one next to your family member providing they are in same price bracket, that ticket then becomes available.

You can with take tickets back normally but dont know if it will be different with wembley ones.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
So long as you promise I'm in. (you didn't cross your fingers did you?)

-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 pm --

I know lots of blues (in the tens) with SC that aren't all going to the semi. However, and this is a big thing, they are all lending their cards to friends/family so there may not be that many extra passing down (as I have been asking around trying to borrow one more). So I am not sure all SC that want one, will get one.

I know some who aren't going and aren't passing it on, although I may take advantage of that myself ;-)

I do think that's a relevant point. But I think demand is being grossly over exagerated.

Well if you know of one spare ;-) My bird went to all games in the run and now my Dad has pulled rank!

It shall be interesting to say the least what happens. I think a final would be mental.

Any takers on how many pages the "Semi Tickets" thread gets to?<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 pm --<br /><br />One other thing - Are we going to have to go to the box office and queue?

I was hoping it would be like away games, call up and get them in the post?

I'm not a big fan of queueing :(

My mate who is a Bolton fan text me, there game is sunday, they have 32000 tickets and can get 2 per season ticket holder, obviously coz they have a lot less season ticket holders

they are in their home kit and have the west end of the ground

any preference on the end? is one better than the other

bluechaos said:
My mate who is a Bolton fan text me, there game is sunday, they have 32000 tickets and can get 2 per season ticket holder, obviously coz they have a lot less season ticket holders

they are in their home kit and have the west end of the ground

any preference on the end? is one better than the other

Still not confirmed on FA website at 2pm today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/Fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompeti ... p/Fixtures</a>

Nor on Bolton Wanderers or Stoke City's. stoke say their allocation is 32,047

lancs blue said:
Scully said:

Now I wish I hadn't got up at 05:00 that morning and got my fat arse to Maine Road to queue up. Could have stayed in bed a bit longer and queued all day, looks like I missed out on that great atmosphere. Soft twat that I am.

Just been toldby a very reliable source that we are playing Sat 16th 5.15 k.o. Get your trains booked now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.