Semi Date

They won't want a pile of Mancs in London on the piss on Saturday night. There will be no hotel rooms to be had because of the marathon so my money will be on the Sunday game.

please, please be sunday got a wedding in ireland saturday.even sunday is going to be well and truly pushing it because its in the middle of f*cking nowhere!

lostmyhouseski said:
please, please be sunday got a wedding in ireland saturday.even sunday is going to be well and truly pushing it because its in the middle of f*cking nowhere!

you think Irelands bad, im in spain :/ i come back a 1 in the afternoon on saturday so i really really hope its sunday or im F*cked

hello said:
the goats backside said:
Sunday 17th april also happens to be london marathon day, great planning

And Arsenal v Liverpool the met police could have their hands full

Common sense and logistics suggests these two events will have the game played Saturday.

FantasyIreland said:
hello said:
And Arsenal v Liverpool the met police could have their hands full

Common sense and logistics suggests these two events will have the game played Saturday.

Depends on whether or not we are still in the Europa League. I reckon two things could happen here:

1) They wait until Friday to announce dates/times of the semi-finals in the hope that we get knocked out of Europe on Thurday.

2) Maybe (and this is a huge assumption) they move our semi-final to Saturday 23rd April and have the Stoke/Bolton one the previous Saturday.

I know number 2 is probably a longshot, but it could be a runner. It will only be in the mix though if we get knocked out of Europe on Thursday.

should move bolton stoke to old trafford, but yes can't see how ours wont be on the Sunday if they're meeting Wednesday ... for now will have to assume we'll have a Europa game on the Thurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.