Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Was 36k before the expansion. Now 44k. 42k seasoncards and 2,000 more in corporate areas. I don't know where I got that from but I am pretty confident it is correct.
You could well be right mate sure I heard somewhere around 65% of our seats were season ticket holders,with my dodgy maths thought that was around 36k. Also heard there's around 16k on FA Cup scheme so everyone on it's guaranteed a ticket for semi assuming they want one.

Nice. Prefer Saturday expect it to be Sunday

It's my long weekend - Saturday-Monday - so it's bound to be the Sunday.

Just had a look on the OS, and it's the first time we've played Arsenal in the FA Cup since the season they won the double (1970/71).

The game was postponed from the Saturday, as the pitch was frozen or waterlogged and we lost 1-2.

An Arsenal-supporting friend was at Maine Road that night and he recalled Colin Bell taking a shot, the ball going straight down the other end and Nijinsky clearing it off the line.

It's time we got revenge for that defeat.

Last edited:
When do we expect the announcement on what day we play?

If City hopefully do the job on Wednesday at Monaco, the CL QF 2nd leg would be midweek before the Arsenal semi.

Therefore we might have to wait for the CL draws and dates, which will be Friday noon.

Last edited:
You could well be right mate sure I heard somewhere around 65% of our seats were season ticket holders,with my dodgy maths thought that was around 36k. Also heard there's around 16k on FA Cup scheme so everyone on it's guaranteed a ticket for semi assuming they want one.
I had a look on google and best i could find was this. 40,000 seasoncard holders plus 2,000 hospitality (it's a bit ambiguous whether the hospitality figues are on top or included in the seasoncard figures. I think they are on top but could be wrong

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/manchester-city-break-season-ticket-9725229

That is a year out of date. I'd say likely to have gone up a bit on back of Guardiola appointment. 42,000 is probably a good estimate

Had a look around the net and arsenal fans seem like They were hoping to get us haha. We're going to rip them to shreds i honesty think they have a less than 5% chance of winning. Any arsenal fans reading this, watch that second half you had at the etihad and look forward to another 90 mins of that at Wembley :) Such a strong feeling we're winning the cup!

Couldn't make it up.

Coming over from Aus to Manchester on the 15th April - 23rd. And then going to London on the 23rd. Was so excited to see the boys again on the Saturday 22nd agasint west brom.

And then bloody this today postponing it haha.
But considering I was already going to London the day we play in the semi's, as soon as I saw it I was thinking well fuck west brom I'd rather see us vs Arsenal. I'm now worried I ain't gonna get a ticket to Wembley haha.

Never been to Wembey for a semi final and don't intend to change this.

Still annoys me that they are held there ....just another FA money making scheme

Should we make it to the final wild horses wouldn't keep me away

I'm the same mate, it's a joke this time,3 London clubs and us.
It's like a home game for all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.