Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

To all the miserable bastards complaining, I could only make the Semi final Wembley trip against Chelsea. It was a fuckin belting day. Embrace it you ****s or would you rather be at York away

Would have been a tough game whomever we got, seen a few people on Facebook celebrating like we got some non league side, when in fact we got Arsenal.
They aren't shit, it'll be a tough game but i do fancy us to sneak it and play Chelsea in the final

To all the miserable bastards complaining, I could only make the Semi final Wembley trip against Chelsea. It was a fuckin belting day. Embrace it you ****s or would you rather be at York away

Was a truly belting day,from the old routemaster bus hired by the chavs to drive past the Greyhound,and it canned and bottled to fuck,to Sergio scoring right after HT,sat on halfway line,chavs next to us,brilliant day,great win...........................I went to York as well btw

Would have been a tough game whomever we got, seen a few people on Facebook celebrating like we got some non league side, when in fact we got Arsenal.
They aren't shit, it'll be a tough game but i do fancy us to sneak it and play Chelsea in the final

A lot could depend on whether Wenger can make peace with Sanchez and Ozil in the next few weeks. If he gets them back on board they can be very dangerous.

A lot could depend on whether Wenger can make peace with Sanchez and Ozil in the next few weeks. If he gets them back on board they can be very dangerous.

All clubs left in it can be. Bit of a lottery at this stage. A lot depends on which side turns up/injuries and the ref.

I would say we would be slight favourites in the Arsenal game maybe 55/45% chances wise. Chelsea slight favourites in the other but no scores will be a shock.

Just hope he doesn't play Bravo because in a game where penalties could be the end result, Willy has to start.

For me the novelty has worn off completely for going to Wembley, my last appearance there was for the League Cup final against Sunderland.

Haven't been since and don't want to go either.

Much prefer to be sitting at our own stadium with fans I'm familiar with and can chat football with, rather than sat with a bunch of complete strangers at Wembley, half of whom seem to know nothing about City and only want to spend their time kicking off with fellow City supporters, instead of cheering on the team and wanting to win a trophy.

Wembley..........a soulless empty experience if ever there was one.

Sounds like a few not going, does that mean if you're not on the cup scheme, like me, we'll have have a decent chance of getting a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.