Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Because the 2nd leg of the next round could be played on the Wednesday night beforehand.
So if we are away 2nd leg we wont get back til the Thursday and then 48 hours later were playing in a big game on a big pitch against Arsenal.

Ha ha. As if that would make any difference

Because the 2nd leg of the next round could be played on the Wednesday night beforehand.
So if we are away 2nd leg we wont get back til the Thursday and then 48 hours later were playing in a big game on a big pitch against Arsenal.
Equal chance the 2nd leg could be at home on the Tuesday though. If we do progress tonight, I don't think the semi-final date will be confirmed till after the CL draw on Friday.

Th
I think it'll be Saturday. London Marathon on Sunday so loads of public transport will be booked up already and people travelling into London from hither and thither. Besides, we can't seriously be complaining about having to play Wednesday/Saturday, can we?

Th

I think it'll be Saturday. London Marathon on Sunday so loads of public transport will be booked up already and people travelling into London from hither and thither. Besides, we can't seriously be complaining about having to play Wednesday/Saturday, can we?
But we did last year when we sent the youngsters out against Chelsea.
Arsenal will have a full weeks rest but we could have a big champions league game midweek.
For me it has to be Sunday IF we progress tonight.

But we did last year when we sent the youngsters out against Chelsea.
Arsenal will have a full weeks rest but we could have a big champions league game midweek.
For me it has to be Sunday IF we progress tonight.
The CL game was after the cup game last year (and in Kiev). If we progress tonight we will have to get home from Italy, Spain, Germany or Leicester (or we could be in Manchester, obviously), so I'm not especially concerned with an extra day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.