Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

What about the Heart Disease charity guy. Same speech to every table in every pub every week. "Let's hope you never need it..."
I heared used to pay their holidays and lifestyle like,my namesake,they used to stand outside with tubs it's going to Christie's don't deny that some went maybe 30p in the£1 to justify the receipts they used to pin up of how much they collected

I know we are derailing here Dave but I am a bit giddy; we also had the Sally Army, the cockles and mussels man, football pink sellers and the sandwich boarded temperance chap, ahhh!

There was a Pink seller who i remember sold the Pink outside the Platt Lane in the 1970s when I started going. Skinny guy with ridiculously long hair.

I was still seeing him when we left Maine Road.

And half of the Manchester music scene were in The Gardners before most games. Finally, as I've reminisced on here before, the ugliest woman in the whole of Manchester worked behind the bar there. We used to play "How much would you accept to do her?".

I would have thought the big question is which time slot gets biggest viewers 5 on Sat or 4 on Sunday. I would then imagine the Chelsea Spurs game will get that time as I bet they think that gets more viewers and we get the other. Totally irrelevant whether fans can get there or what is best for us re Champs Lge

We will get the green man end as arsenal come in from the other side so they won't want the 2 sets of fans crossing each other.
You think the FA would actually base a decision like this on logic? How long have you been watching football for?

BBC website has the fixture as Sat 22 Apr 17:15 in the fixtures list, not sure if this is confirmed though?

just checked and spurs/chelsea at same time, apologies for jumping the gun!

BBC website has the fixture as Sat 22 Apr 17:15 in the fixtures list, not sure if this is confirmed though?

just checked and spurs/chelsea at same time, apologies for jumping the gun!

i hope thats right. playing on the sunday and coming from manchester is a pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.