Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

What a bunch of half wits the FA and TV are.
1 sides supporters from the 4 teams has any distance to travel - and yet we still end up Sunday at 3pm.
F#%&ing sick of TV running the game at the cost of supporters

It fucking stinks, bad enough the semis at wembley anyhow , should be Villa Park, but to make over 30000 blues travel down on a sunday, how the fuck can you let your hair down and celebrate if we win ,with work the next day? I hope it backfires on the ****s and spurs and chelsea knock fuck out of each other all day. Fucking joke football has become, don't think i'll renew next year.

would have preferred the saturday, but hotel for the saturday night and trains booked...just hope my holiday request gets approved for the monday, because my eyes will look like pellegrini's that morning!

It fucking stinks, bad enough the semis at wembley anyhow , should be Villa Park, but to make over 30000 blues travel down on a sunday, how the fuck can you let your hair down and celebrate if we win ,with work the next day? I hope it backfires on the ****s and spurs and chelsea knock fuck out of each other all day. Fucking joke football has become, don't think i'll renew next year.

hahaha now that's a funny post!

I'm working in London from the monday.
Spoke to work they will book my digs from Sunday instead of Monday.
So I'll travel down in works motor using there petrol and get paid for driving there.
Every cloud

What a bunch of half wits the FA and TV are.
1 sides supporters from the 4 teams has any distance to travel - and yet we still end up Sunday at 3pm.
F#%&ing sick of TV running the game at the cost of supporters
Don't think we can dump this shit at the FAs door as far as I know the clubs sign a deal with the broadcasters and are quite happy to take the cash, it's the clubs including ours who are happy to play when ever as long as the dosh keeps coming. We the fans are becoming more and more just ground adornments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.