Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Will you be singing it then?
Corky says he's celebrating Shakespeare'
I didn't mention St George's day. However the far rights main song for EDL marches etc is always the St George one.

Anyway I will be celebrating Shakespeares birth and death on the same day drinking mead, and I have a bottle of Connemara for friday also so I have.

The main thing for me is a Sunday evening game in London is more hassle than a Friday one, win the Sat game and sit back on Sunday watching the cockneys kick the shit out of each other again.
Didnt realise that about Shakespeare, fuck me, he packed a lot into one day of his life, wrote all those plays and sonnets whilst drinking mead, my mum told me all I did was shit and cry, the infinite Shakespeare/monkey theory is probably a bit more realistic than we thought before Corky's post!

If the Rags or Spurs had got through (Rags against Chelsea, Spurs in Europe) that would have been the Sunday.

It's not like it's Monday night though or tea time. If it was Saturday everybody would moan about the kick off time.

Moan, moan, moan regarding the Sunday staging!

The match is at 3:00PM which most claim that is what they want.

It could not be at 3:00PM of it was held on the Saturday.

For me a Sunday match is better than a Saturday 5:15PM kickoff. Try getting a train back to anywhere after than one especially after allowing for possible extra time and penalties.

Sunday suits me personally as I could have made it on Saturday (at any time).

I have booked trains down on the Sunday morning and back on Monday plus the Ibis hotel on Sunday night.

Moan, moan, moan regarding the Sunday staging!

The match is at 3:00PM which most claim that is what they want.

It could not be at 3:00PM of it was held on the Saturday.

For me a Sunday match is better than a Saturday 5:15PM kickoff. Try getting a train back to anywhere after than one especially after allowing for possible extra time and penalties.

Sunday suits me personally as I could have made it on Saturday (at any time).

I have booked trains down on the Sunday morning and back on Monday plus the Ibis hotel on Sunday night.

I'm happy with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.