Semi Final: MCFC V MUFC

Re: City have drawn...

dont know why ppl are moaning so much,we would have had to meet them at some stage,semis is better in my opinion,were definitely good enough to beat them

larderland said:
dont know why ppl are moaning so much,we would have had to meet them at some stage,semis is better in my opinion,were definitely good enough to beat them

Our performances vs Kiev, wigan and fulham would disagree with the fact we're good enough to beat them

ban-mcfc said:
rather have them in the semi's i couldnt cope with the final against them.

true and if we win nothing will stop us !!!!

mancityscot said:
larderland said:

Our performances vs Kiev, wigan and fulham would disagree with the fact we're good enough to beat them

Well yes, be the direct match showed we´re. And it aint the same to play in Kiev and in Wembley against U*ited. The players are having more ambitions.

This could be like the 1980 "Miracle On Ice", a lot of people forget that we beat the Soviets in the semis and then had the easy task of beating Finland for the gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.